Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Oh sorry, i sometimes default to neutral when i am not faniliar. Please dont take it personally x(

1 Like

Im literally getting nothing out of this Jaiden/Leafia back and forth, but you guys need to resolve it so I won’t ask to change the topic

Meanwhile, Achro do you have any real leans/reads on anybody else?

1 Like

Once again leafia, your argument is nil. I have clearly been putting much more time into achro and all I did was suggest you as a good vote due to your playstyle. That is a fair thing to say. Claiming that you’re self resolving and that’s a valid reason to ignore you for now is not only not a valid reason to ignore you, goes completely against how your playstyle should be treated. I’m not sure if you are aware of that fully but it’s clear you have some aversion to it.

Don’t worry about it, just keep it in mind for the future. Always in the profile if you need to check.

90% of your posts have been about me and just because someone has a certain playstyle doesn’t automatically make them a good vote Jaiden, because they can easily be a villager.

And I never once said to ignore me Jaiden.

the number is 26.67% and a majority of those are caused by your accusations against me.
Need I remind you this is SOD1? You’re getting mad over being voted at SOD1. You do not start games with anything to go off of. A vote means more than a lynch.

You are trying to intimidate people away from pressuring you. That is not a good thing. You should not be doing that as a town.

Tbh in a game with roles i think leafia is a good invest visit at some point because if she is wolf you dont mind having her around a day or two to spew people after the flip.

No. You’re trying to get a lot of pressure on me and the way you’re going about it isn’t villagery at all and no one likes being under pressure regardless of alignment. Just because I’m a villager doesn’t mean I want to be under pressure at SoD 1 for no reason whatsoever.

This is not like how you were in Morbtainado at all.

[quote=“Jaiden, post:103, topic:2798”]

Why not explain now? Don’t see a reason why you couldn’t or shouldn’t.

Oh, nice, so the formatting decided to break.

@Jaiden See the above.

1 Like

I doubt she has an explaination to give.

I feel this and the previous game aren’t that different from Jaiden.

They are. She didn’t do this D1 last game. This does resemble her D4 though.

Tinfoiling a possible Achro/Jaiden w/w scenario because it almost feels like they’re working together in a way right now.

Only time will tell if I’m right about that though.

I don’t have much more to say, this is very clear omgus and you’re going to me no use to me with this behavior.
VOTE: Leafia

It’s always good to have mystery around oneself.

And you clearly have no reason to be applying pressure to me and I tend to OMGUS at times regardless of alignment, especially if I’m being pushed for a BS reason.

Which is no reason at all actually.