Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I honestly think Leafia shouldn’t have claimed here because it was pretty clear already that she wasn’t dying today and I don’t think either of them would’ve been killed by town in the near future but it is what it is I guess

okay if catbae is wolf this needs to be a really inactive wolf team lol wtf

Wait, Marl, you called Marluna towny earlier?
Marl, is there a reason for this other than the fact your nicknames are kinda similar?

He probably did.

gah this wording is going to keep me from just being able to accept you as town

lol marl stop

just stop

its town

1 Like

i’m not saying to kill them today i just dont believe them

either w achro is saying that knowing it or v achro is talking sense into you pick one lol x)

This seems kind of earnest at the beginning but they backed off very easily and are mostly meandering itt while softdefending Leafia and Zorvo for reasons that don’t seem founded in any sort of rationale other than perception of Leafia and Zorvo’s general play

anyway re kingslayer stuf, my accuracy on kingslaying gets SHIT when tired so I am not attempting to do so here.

hey catbae why did you sheep my vote when like no one else has (many have been critical of my magnus reasoning actually) when you thought it was a miss before?

@Leafia @phraze since you’ve already opened yourselves up to anticlaim what are both of your characters?

I’m not casing Marluna I’m just trying to talk about the slot a bit more

Do anti claims usually not get stated on fol? ;o

VOTE: Marluxion

Yeah. Feeling better about Marl being a villager right now. He’s getting a bit better at reading me too it seems. Seeing me be a wolf in Morbtainado probably helped a lot.

I believe them because neither has been wolfy
I’ve seen a fake Leafia mason claim before and in that game both she and the person she was “masons” with were wolfy so it was a different story (let’s forget about the fact these claims endgamed back then)

1 Like

they both do and dont
i’m just saying if an anti-claim exists, them true claiming their role is going to make them vulnerable to it no matter what

OP says explicitly it’s safe to claim characters
if they are masons, their flavor should point to that

Towny re-entrance given the claim

just a completely false take imo
i think both have posted things i would have killed them for

Ah I see.

@Leafia whats your flavor