Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

not having a good day huh

if iā€™m wrong itā€™s whatever
thereā€™s no reason not to pursue this line

Difference of opinion
Can you please explain to me why you found Marluna towny?

TL;DR Marluna is ~probably still town but I have issues with the slot that I donā€™t have with many of the lower posters and the slot seems to be largely going ignored so thatā€™s why I wanted to talk about it for a bit

if they take forever to claim their characters we know they are lying and have two rabbits bagged up

I meant moreso wanting to kill leafia for content, flavor claims are fine

I doubt we have anticlaim since it wasnā€™t mentioned in the OP and Iā€™m Tsubasa Tanuma and Phraze is my girlfriend Nagisa Kagiwashi.

iā€™m not changing the topic until both phraze and leafia have claimed their characters

but they lacked agenda from what i saw earlier
seem to lack direction also but shrug

fits

itā€™s not anything grand or genius

Donā€™t exactly like Vulgard or Marluxion response to the claim. Seems more upset than glad to get 2 slots confirmed. Marluxion also seems to want anticlaim at work, besides one of us probably eating NK instead.

Itā€™s less that I donā€™t like you being confirmed and more that I already had you both as town so I was a bit disappointed that you claimed

Sus

ok iā€™m fine just leaving them for now then

1 Like

The lack of direction is something that trips me up because I can see it coming from both alignments
Why is the meandering towny from your POV?

I personally like confirmed town lhf because it means scum is probably mostly fucked this game

marl I think is just doing his best and is not wolfy. Although if he is WOLF again he might be going for null then pocket then push me

but as leafia says heā€™s not that strong so its fine

1 Like

Donā€™t say this if youā€™re town because youā€™re going to jinx it

because i dont have any strong wolfreads and my townreads are mostly for not great reasons
which is why iā€™m going in the achrowmatic direction

didnā€™t jinx it in HTF

youā€™ve got town achro I am broken if tired atm x)

And Vulgard still focusing on weird thingsā€¦
(aka a useless vote with a weak devotion.)

Sorry.
I usually get way less spotlight this early in the game, so itā€™s just new to me.

But their sentimentality probably doesnā€™t come from scum.

leafia and phraze both being v fucks me up though because i was like 85% certain on phraze not being town because iirc she enjoys wolfing way more and was very happy when thread opened

1 Like