Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Wait, how does this relate to what I said? I was asking specifically about Marluna and why their meandering is towny from your POV (you listed the lack of direction as one of the reasons you townread Marluna)

still waiting for a good reason why v catbae sheeps me off a post that many people have pushed back on after they stated they thought magnus was a miss @Marluxion

I feel like Iā€™m going to be waiting awhile

I think itā€™s possible. Iā€™m not going to work in absolutes on Day 1.

She had 6 posts at the time and that one is pure commentary, itā€™s just saying to ignore seth but not actually making a read or anything, type of post I expect scum to make where tey want to look like theyā€™re contributing but donā€™t have real analysis to make

catbae hello I am speaking to you

idk
just not how i would expect a wolf to be playing this game
feels isolated
this is what i mean by ā€œBad reasonsā€

Probably because she has a mason buddy. Iā€™m pretty happy about it too. ^_^

1 Like

While you seem to have us as not a concern, it doesnā€™t speak for everyone else. We also donā€™t know what NK wolves will make. The perspective is what I find strange. But at least I can also see town doing that.

Itā€™s true that Iā€™m kind of grasping at straws because you havenā€™t done much

I am in the bottom 5% of my wim right now and I am still top posting truly I am a terrifying creature.

Also, you say you usually get less spotlight? I feel like Iā€™m one of ~3 people whoā€™ve talked about you in this 17er beyond just giving a naked read (which a couple more people mightā€™ve done)

You mean mine? You said ā€œtheirā€

soup thereā€™s like 400 posts I have missed

True.
I am probably just rusty or too old for FMs.

(still enjoying them though.)

tbh marl voting catbae is a win win for you
zorvo doesnt do a stupid
and I might be right about catbae
and if I am not you will be around tomorrow to push your achro wolfy agenda

ok time to start reading the thread

@catbae

I personally see Marlā€™s reaction to that mason claim as town. Not taking something on face value and wanting a character claim to try and catch them out, is more likely to come from town then a wolf who knows Leafia and Phraze are town.

I also believe their reaction of shock, and annoyance because it ruined their view of the game.

1 Like

on the other hand pigeon has a shit iso kill him

what a brave take calling marl town out of nowhere after not posting for 6 hours

@Vulgard I like your vote

Yeah, yours.
I was talking about you in third person in that comment.