Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

seth is a drama queen

i am firmly wolfreading you and trying to shade me acknowledging someone elseā€™s read isnt going to change that :joy_cat:

I do enjoy the challenge that comes with wolfing, but itā€™s like years ago. I just play to relax and do something in my free time these days.

Still suspicious of Marl because he kinda derped around in a game as wolf before (Deck Mafia 3 on MU I think?) doubting everything, but will give the benefit of doubt.

VOTE: thepigeonnyc
Jackrito is the other option for me, but that is more because itā€™s POE on lack of input.

I will make a readlist and be back. EOD occurs when Iā€™m asleep IIRC.

1 Like

hold on let me find the post

VOTE: Kanave

I disagree with the notion that this has improved

wasnā€™t that the game where town were mafia and mafia were town
or was that another deck mafia

Yeah

god the resistance to achro wagon despite no one fucking townreading him is palpable

Interesting.

This is maybe a good point, will have to see if beancat has done more

if you think heā€™s a villager then speak up

i townread him he started very strong

likely because if heā€™s town scum donā€™t want his blood on their hands. typical dynamic.

whereze

Idk I think thereā€™s a chance youā€™re V/V and I donā€™t want to entertain this at the moment

at the start

VOTE: Achro

I like this wagon a lot more than the current top wagons. Achroā€™s reaction to Marl pushing him sucks big time.

Honestly no I thought they were townie to a degree, but nothing major, I dont mind if he dies today, no reason for me to hard defend them. Im going to quick iso them before end of today to see if I change my mind though.

I think heā€™s done enough to not want to kill him day 1. Like, a townlean but not a strong one (this is me openly hedging)

I like Jackā€™s more recent posting a lot more than their posting before

Marl is taking the invitation mentioned in this post.

I see you marl, got to do better tbh I will take a 1 for 1 if you push me over here fair.