Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

(I mean mafia, during an rpg…)

Yeah, because I am super tired as I stated when the game started and maybe even in sign up thread lol. Like, I am tired.

Also because marl is too good to be given that benefit and knows me. For him to push me on a very rare day where I am vulnerable is like, pretty much insane given how good of a player I am and him going ‘I have a firm scum read on you’ I just 100% can’t buy. So if this isn’t a gambit to read game state, which tbf would be reasonable and interesting, he 100% has to die.

but also I feel no need to wagon him because he has time to mix it up and he can just be shot/lynched tomorrow

sounds fun

i dont remember much of your posting last game
like i said i just briefly skimmed parts of d1

i want to kill him he is flexing too hard

Also technically Lupin, Resistance, Blood on the Clocktower are also social deduction games.

among us

And probably we can count Town of Salem too…

i dont really think this is how vachro reacts
and i’m not buying catbae hedging
you aren’t vulnerable today, you’re the topposter

Get some sleep if you’re tired. It’s not like being tired is hard to fix.

I have chronic insomnia please be kind

I think she’s played a very different game here compared to her townplay in the newbie 9er and morbtainado, most notably when it comes to initiative and providing actual takes

I think the difference is staggering enough to the point of it being AI

Kanave’s defense boiled down largely to “well there wasn’t much talk about Demisha in the earlygame here” but then she didn’t do anything inspiring afterward which is eh

Marl was like “Kanave has improved” but I honestly don’t see how and I don’t think he’s elaborated when I asked him about it

me pushing you isn’t exposing a weakness
it’s directly challenging the player with the most quantity in thread and arguably the most feared

I am typing the words but the brain is the mush x(

i think its more so we all suck

u replaced in not even 24hr ago and u are closing in quickly

i personally think vulgard is the strongest player here

underrated legend

idk who achromatic is and marl fell off

like the quality of my reads is shit and I would argue below my wolf range just showed last game lol x)

me having shitty points is unironically NAI and has to do with exhaustion.

@Vulgard if kanave is v we just do this day over again but this time if achro is a wolf he gets to recharge his batteries or potentially remove me from the field entirely

are you confident that she is a wolf

Yeah I dont feel like getting rid of Catbae today their iso is a mixed bag of good and bad. But not something while reading that set off any major red flags, apart ftom that bad Magnus Vote which others have mentoned. I just dont think a wolf would be this care free personally though. Its a hard act to do.