Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

like in htf I killed a wolf day 1 and was still invested by two different people

I don’t think letting me live a day so I can rest up is harmful and if you dont agree, where you can die via kp lol

Well, you could take medication for it and there’s videos on youtube that can help you get to sleep. Also, you’re talking to someone that’s basically tired almost 24/7 here. Probably why I live sleeping so much.

like hello this isnt mountainous lol x)

maybe we have a seer again that’d be hype

It was, but needs a very good GM (also a good Team is suggested to, but that’s debatable)
And more time and concentration than a simple real life mafia.

Are you confident Kanave’s town
I don’t have a strong read on Achro in either direction

no i’m not

Anyway I will be sleeping after day, but I feel a duty to both proph and my fellow town to do my best when I am here. My best isn’t my best, but I don’t think I’ve been bad today and tbh knowing me probably more right than most, just for pings rather than well thought out analysis because brain go mush.

I checked her ISO again and from the last time I said I was wolfreading her she basically only said that one of Achro’s posts was iffy because he said he could do anything as a wolf or something

Which is fair enough but also pretty level 0 and didn’t actually go anywhere so it’s not very inspiring

The crux of my argument is that it feels very different from what she did as town in recent games, I see a notable difference in initiative

also in a post that is only funny once you see me flip I am unironically out of my wolf range because I barely remember my reads x)

wolf achro would never be so bad

i have 0 concentration so rip me i guess

quoting this post for when all 3 of us are town, lmfao

Like I said since I don’t have a read on Achro and think that you’re probably town I don’t feel too eager to support you on Achro mainly because if he flips town that’s really bad

VOTE: Kanave

fair enough I’ll give her ISO a quick look when I’m done catching up

I think vul feels like htf vul but don’t think I have mafia experience with him, and he comes highly regarded which is why I would sheep a read of his tbh

also I think there is a lot of really good reason to vote for me here from marl as long as he doesnt push me over. Like, a lot. A LOT. amazing play. But if he does then it’s like… uh oh

Who is kanave

Evening, all.

hey honey

VOTE: vote lol

I don’t believe you have zero concentration with over 500 games.

(Don’t take me seriously)