Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

You convinced me at least
VOTE: Marluna

Good grief, you really do think Iā€™m a dumbass donā€™t you?

This alone is enough reason to vote you. I donā€™t care on the context, this is not a thing you say as high level town.
Perish.
VOTE: Achromatic

I have noticed that, although this mafia game has 16 players, I am not receiving 16 upvotes on my posts. Iā€™m not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these ā€œfriendsā€ are forgetting to click ā€˜upvoteā€™. Either way, Iā€™ve had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have ā€œforgottenā€ to upvote my most recent posts. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person ā€œconsultationā€. Think about your actions.

Youā€™re embarrassing yourself now.

i am so good at mafia i was probably healed i am simply built differerent

I donā€™t see lol pulling off EOD1 as scum here. Locktown.

I donā€™t know how you can possibly be entertaining the possibility that Jaiden is a villager here after Jaiden felt like he was trying to save Kanave and believe me, Iā€™ve seen Zorvo as scum. Iā€™m 97% certain heā€™s a villager this game. Now to reveal my reads too. I told them to Phraze over the night in case I died but luckily I didnā€™t die.

Now to give you my readslist.

Town

Leafia and Phraze: Obvious reasons.

Zorvo: Solidly in his v meta.

Magnus: He seems villagery enough and towards the middle of the day he gave off a good vibe.

Marl: Not quite as confident on this one but he seems villagery enough.

Catbae: They had a very good early game.

Vulgard: The wagon that formed on him and how it progressed points towards him being a villager and his reaction to it sounded villagery enough.

Townlean

Molly: A very light one. Canā€™t exactly remember the reasoning. I just remember leaning her town slightly early on.

Null

Pigeon: I honestly donā€™t remember much from him.

Lol: He just seemed there.

Beancat: Same reason as Pigeon.

Scumlean

Achro: A very light one. Iā€™ve been pretty flip floppy on him but he seems to be following some sort of agenda.

Jackrito: Only a scumlean due to me not exa fly remembering my reasons for scumreading him.

Scum

Jaiden: His treatment of me SoD1 and his actions EoD1 were super wolfy. Especially the vote he placed on Kanave almost last second.

Marluna: He was trying very hard to get my vote off of Kanave and it seemed like an attempt to save Kanave to me.

Demisha: They were pretty wolfy in my opinion for the majority of D1.

I do think Marluna is the most likely hit here though. The possibility exists that Iā€™m wrong about Jaiden, but I donā€™t think Iā€™m wrong about her. VOTE: Marluna

im not reading all this shit jaiden ur vote is mine gl

LEAFIA IT IS ā€œSHEā€

1 Like

Oops.Sorry again. Iā€™ll get it right one of these days.

wait sorry the opposite
my vote is urs

Understood.

I didnā€™t really find anyone defending Kanave as much as people not really talking about the slot which only made me want to kill it more

I wouldnā€™t qualify that vote as a bus, it was a meme vote that Kanave never changed
Does that change your perception of what it means for Magnus? It seems like a lot of your argument there rests on the idea that a wolf wouldnā€™t leave a bus vote like this on a wagon for so long, but this wasnā€™t a bus vote
Or do you think Kanave wouldā€™ve changed the vote after seeing that Magnus was a real wagon, if Magnus was a wolf?

Okay sorry for the character break
Iā€™m fucking dying irl rn what is this take
like actually
I cannot fathom what I just read

1 Like

Also in regards to Zorvo I still have yet to see somebody talk about his reaction to my push on him because I feel like that was by far the most AI part of his posting in this game and Iā€™m still interpreting is as town (especially the part where he goes out of his way to parody my townplay in an attempt to make me look worse in this game, I think there are some obnoxious scum players but that one seems out of line for him)

oh yeah vulgard is town btw

5/16

Donā€™t be upset that much, they used both pronoun on me.

(I prefer they, or non-specific pronouns, but Iā€™m usually fine with any)

ā€œWasnā€™t it wolfy when she moved her vote to scum at the last second to prevent an eod counterwagon??ā€ leafia is going insane

I will be upset. Itā€™s been multiple years. I have posted very large text multiple times.

Iā€™m also inherently biased in evaluating Zorvo because after he snapped at me for pushing him I kinda just wrote him off as a villager for how he did it and never revisited
He suggested some blatantly anti-town stuff before like trying to kill me chainyeeting / dichotomies but I donā€™t think thatā€™s out of townrange