Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

I mean to be fair it wouldn’t be a disaster either way because mechancially I’ll still say the optimal moves. But with everyone being so confident this is going to get a 1 I’m thinking that I’m about to be boned.

Oh I mean I will be making suggestions still and fighting, I ain’t gonna give up.
I just think people’s reactions are so fucking shady rn about all this

1 Like

With people continually saying what they’re saying it feels like they’re TMI-ng that we’re going to get a 1 and that I’m the planned frame job. But I could just be misreading it considering the fact I can see I’m good as can others too.

Wanna say Ashe town for thread entrance

interesting blanket mindset to have going into the game as town imo

this is silly, if a given plan is actually mechanically the best it shouldnt matter if mafia are part of the discussion of the plan

ill town clear bionic off this posts

@tutuu can you link me the 3p game you had? Just curious about it more than anything

nerd

if we learned anything from lizards social reading should not be a addition or some :stuck_out_tongue:

you failed to consider im built different

townclear me think

I like this thought

might just be conf biasing myself but this feels like Kii trying to push a 1/3 through

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nah wouldnt give that any town cred tbh

I could probably figure out some way to do it beneficialy cuz im op (and no one knows wtf is happening in my brain)

funny my current reads are like opposite of 80% of this lol

can you tell me how to do this at some point?

VOTE: Bionic
VOTE: SirDerpsAlot
VOTE: Ash

I was Caligula

also you all just talking about statistics hurts me

why cant you nerds just play social deduction game

why is not on discussing anything

why are we all just okay with whats happening

Talking about statistics is useful, it allows us to analyse the possibilities and draw logical thoughts from there.

This isn’t a normal social deduction game. There’s an enormous element of statistical calculation that goes into making the best play.
Our goal is to make socially-advised mechanical decisions.

VOTE: Bionic
VOTE: SirDerps
VOTE: Ash

let him cook

1 Like

I mean I get why yall are doing it, I just think its mostly silly, I for one have more confidence in my reads than rand statistics. Statistics is cool and all, but I prefer to have some confidence in myself smh

Id rather go for wolves today but dosent seem like anyone else will agree with me their, so Ill probably just mostly focus on finding town then

this would be easier if I could actively engage with some people but Iv also not been super active yet so cant complain to hard about that

If Bean is townclear why aren’t you jailing them over Ash?
Did I miss a post where you towncleared Ash?

this

Do town and townclear mean the same thing to you?

Because I see “they’re townclear” as like 100% confidence and “they’re town” as like a read that could change

its a contextual thing, I wouldnt focus too hard on it if theirs a mild inconsistency half because my thoughts change often and half because I tend to just say things before thinking that hard about them first

1 Like

Also D1 me townclearing someone usually means they had a post or 3 that I saw something specifically good enough to let them be D1 and will spend time looking harder later

1 Like

What about you Guava, how do you feel about the game rn