Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

I also have to go rn :pensive:
be back soonTM

I still think Someone is mafia

Maybe
I can’t read them. (As it’s obvious from Ritual mafia.)

1 Like

But who would their partner, and wouldn’t they shout at them because of their clearly wolf-indicative choice of jailing only 2?

Ppl should actually ISO someone I swear they are just mafia. If I was mafia I’d be doing exactly what Someone did - waffled with easily fakable mech talk for 150 posts and then suggested they go in with too loud town (Zug and Derps). They never really got on board with the final 0/3 we chose.

they could be mafia, I’ll admit
if Stellaris didn’t exist I’d probably hard TR them… but I was incredibly confident in T!Someone in Stellaris and they were wolf

that being said, if you look at T!Someone in these games…

In the above games they make ~1 read

I do notice that Someone in this game does specifically play up not wanting to read people, whereas in the above games he does give a read

Though I’m unsure if that’s at all good evidence or just a coincidence

2 Likes

actually ngl @Someone why did you play up not wanting to read people here
Considering you did have reads, and you were willing to share reads in previous games

Kii I’ve cased a lot

Hippo looks pretty aligned with Kii, as it appears that he was trying to get Kii into jail EOD1. Also Hippo was trying to make a bunch of flash wagons at EOD1, which is wolfy seeing that it was in opposition to consolidating onto a 0/3. Also reading their posts today, their progression is pretty ??? (and the same can be said for townreading quite a few people yesterday and today with no reasoning). There are probably a few more reasons here that I’m forgetting thbthtbhtbthbthbt

Marluna and Hippo could be paired, based on voting, but this is certainly the weakest reason here (which is why people are considering switching Marluna with someone else)

I literally wanted to do the exact same thing as Ash

mmmmmmm
if it’s W!Kii, T!You, and T!Marluna, wouldn’t Kii’s play make sense here? He’s getting ready to pin the blame on Marluna, rather than you, but that works too. Also ngl if you’re town, and I was W!Kii, I think pushing you would be pretty exhausting

and Ash also doesn’t look great for that, if Kii is a wolf

That’s why I townread Ash. Cuz they were also like “Kiiruma probably mafia but lets vote them anyway and if it’s a 1 in 3 we know it’s kiiruma”

1 Like

Which felt quite mindmeldy at the time

1 Like

And yeah I flip flop a ton but literally read any of my town games like ritual mafia lol, I change a lot as town as I just write what I think without pausing

1 Like

Yeah true Kiiruma specifically didn’t want to 1v1 me just us in jail

1 Like

Ritual (and mainly Dum) taught me not to post just the case of posting.

1 Like

Who were you in Ritual mafia?

Haven’t we talked in the dead chat?

Btw, Kazo is my other personality.

1 Like

Ok cool thanks