Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

I feel like w!Kiiruma doesn’t make either of the other two more or less likely to be scum
tutuu and Frost both weren’t like super paired or super unpaired with Kiiruma or Marluna imo but maybe I’m missing something

I think so

This is like…a pretty bizarre post. Esp knowing that it is actually 1/3.

1 Like

overexplain keeping ash vote on looks weird…again this is a 1/3 (d1)

@Hippopablompoyeetus How about try different, instead of reading ISO you read wagonmatics.

You know there’s two hits on Day 2 between Ash/Kiiruma/Marluna right
Then there’s only one hit by Day 3 with Kiiruma/Marluna/Yourself (Hippo)

Right? I don’t have to explain myself that Ash is 100% done for.
You are cleared from Day 3, Kiiruma want to put themselves in the wagon and I don’t see a wolf doing that.

Which leaves now up to Guava/Tutuu/myself

What part of my thought process do you not understand?

Okay I was gonna send my most recent town game for comparison but I have to preface

Ritaul Mafia V is NOT my normal town game because someone (not the person named Someone) made this game abysmal for me but I’m sending it anyway for like posterity or whatever

And then here’s my most recent normal town game (except I was on my alt, CaptainSyrup)

That can still be 2/3

Also overexplaining is crazy it’s one sentence

Bro’s like “you’re not saying enough to show your towny progression we’re not telepathic” and then isos me and says I was overexplaining get out of my face

Where’s the gif

Not being funny but who have the masons thought it was all game and where are they now

Could do with a bit of insight from ppl with info from start

1 Like

I am so lost tbh

Felt like you were trying to justify the ash addition which looks sus when considering ash is the mafia in that trio

Found it

Town is sleeping obviously.

I understand that but how was I meant to know Ash was mafia :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

I’m seeing how your posts might fit into a world where you are mafia :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Guava why are you still not considering a W!Kii world btw

Hippo you’re making me lose the spoon.