Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Theirs a difference between meta and understanding how a player plays

Isn’t that the main definition of meta?

I think im starting to understand you more now talking with you. You remind me of Creasent and her play usually annoys me but usually how i can tell shes town so. Im starting to move you to town in my reads.

Ill keep asking you questions and try to be less annoied lol

Similar concepts, not the same thing, meta is much more nuanced then using a general understand of a players playstyle

1 Like

There is common traits between each other. I am not going to help your case to defend yourself from the votes and their reasonings. But I do want to trust the voters on you, but I don’t see lot of promise.

I do tend to post full reads as a wolf, because it would be odd if I did not, given it is something I do so frequently as town. However, I post them less often, because posting full reads locks me into those specific reads, reducing my flexibility to argue what is convenient in the moment to push agenda.

You’ll find that in Zone’s Testament, I posted read lists early on during the first day, but never after that, not because I couldn’t fake one, but because I didn’t want to. I was able to push whatever execution I wanted at a given time, deciding who to kill based on which townies were the most correct, because I never locked myself in to a certain set of opinions.

2 Likes

I don’t plan on excessively defending myself that’s too much work and I’m not invested enough for that yet

Derp’s reasons to TR Hazard:

Derp’s reasons to SR Crescent/Eliza:

These show a consistent thought process. Both reference the idea that, because the thread was inactive, wolves would probably not want to have a big presence there.

Also, despite me asking a question along the lines of “Is your Hazard read based on meta?”, he quite quickly produced a response that said no, and kept consistent with his previous implicitly stated thoughts.

His opener, I’ll admit, is wolfy, but to be fair, the “haha I have a mechanically impossible redcheck on you” is… not a very funny joke (no offense Frost), and somewhat of an overused one, so pretty much any response is going to look somewhat awkward.

I can see that he’s not confident, but is that wolfy? I don’t have much meta on him, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s just how he is as a player.

Not sure where you see him as insufficiently cautious, other than his opener. And I can see a perspective of T!him simply not thinking his reaction would be seen wolfy.

yup I’m a lurker

You have more posts than me.

But I wouldn’t categorize myself as a lurker.

I guess im a decently active player but a much more active lurker

Nevermind.
I just forgotten about the context…

Wow i don’t like the 2 other wagons at all, Rhea is voting one and Sultan is cool

Wait why you voted Creasent again?

They said i wasn’t playing

1 Like

filthy lurker die die

2 Likes

And rhea had only my vote too, so i switched to them

Whats your experience level?

Low, i have mostly played role madness for 2.5 years

1 Like

2.5 years is low ?