Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

3 Likes

honestly im surprised people thought this, id probably never cop achro n1 just because id assume if hes town he ~always dies

just d2 him for living :curtain:

1 Like

2 Likes

@Garfooled spec? :pleading_face:

yeah but his day 1 was wolfy as shit and he didn’t kill a wolf, he probably wouldn’t have even got N1’ed if he was town in this game

2 Likes

see thats valid but also

@Litten spec :pleading_face:

i still think that was a misplay tbh

i get the rationale for it, you give him a day 2 to cook and he will probably suck less than he did d1, even if he might still get yeeted for it (but also hes pretty hard to… actually get executed i feel like)

either way i didnt actually read anything until he was redpeeked and barely read after that anyway so maybe it makes more sense in context

i feel like if i rand cop i would be too scared of my peek getting n1ed but maybe he was just that wolfy on d1 :curtain:

1 Like

bionic fears none

It was an ITA game
I’m fully convinced he would have just got blasted

1 Like

almost certainly

i remember he wrote a post overnight that game but idr how accurate it actually was

Good game, everybody.

Apologies for my absence toward the end of things. This was certainly not one of my better performances. I am glad I at least got the chance to get one vote right before I went out. I’ll have to play here again to see if I can do better next time.

3 Likes

kind of unrelated um
has there ever actually been a serial killer win for this setup…?

i loved ur posts, and my friend who was also reading, loved ur playstyle and posting
you were great to play with, i hope we can play again at some point

1 Like

probably not

…makes sense

1 Like

ive seen this setup ran a handful of times and i think the SK has died at around the same time every time

possible theyve won elsewhere, their odds of winning at rand are fairly low but probably higher than some other setups with SKs

1 Like

idk LFoL has a 100% sk winrate

1 Like