Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

It’s like I can see it both ways.
I can also see Baker being Town.

I just think it’s like.
if Baker flips wolf my gut wants to immediately lock my vote on Zenon next for the way she’s treated the slot
which makes me second guess myself because it feels so obvious that like why would Zenon do that in the w!Baker world she’s probably just a wrong townie

I mean.
This is a setup where it is probably more of optimal to defend your teammate and try and get the votes off of them.

You played wolf, you know how it is.

Zenon however would be the type to buss.

Also I am wrong, I have been in a game where Zenon was a wolf but I was their partner, as such I wasn’t paying much attention to their play lol.

Zenon might also defend. I’d have to actually pull up that game.

I mean yes I’ve played wolf before but only one wolf actually needs to make it to the end of the game to win

This one here.

I won F4 MYLO for my wolf team.

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/starcraft-overhaul-fm-game-over-mafia-victory/3513/2

Only game I remember with Zenon being a wolf.

Also to get an idea on how I wolf for those who don’t know my meta.

After I bussed Zenon, I built associations around them trying to go for the May and Silviu ML.

What ended up happening is I successfully got May ML’ed and Silviu became obvious town come F4 but Beancat and Richard wolf read each other enough for me to see one of them voted off and win the game.

From what I know, it’s illegal only if you share us the actual roll through a bot.

i wouldnt read that

All I remember the Lynch immune Miller claim… and that no one believed me that time either…

1 Like

Sorry. I’ll try to do that next time.

Most likely both Zenon and Zorvo are town.

I guess we have a TP because there were only two PR claims.

Also for Context Neon is Zenon.
Neon is no longer, Zenon is the New.

2 Likes

we probably won’t have any reliable information the entire game ur gonna have to vote people for bullshit you make up

I didn’t even know there were two I thought you were the only one

3 PR claims were unlikely in the first, but they are roles I don’t see worth pretending to be a PR.

Eh I still think for context you guys should ISO Zenon (formerly Neon) from that game for some idea of how they wolf.

wait nvm I remember now

I am sure I saw at least on other PR claim.