Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

And yet…

Thoughts just off the top of my head

Kiiruma
Zenon
Baker
Lol
Scoot
Kanave

Town

Where and why am I wrong?

Its 10 v 3?

3 misexes?

I need 7 town to win. I think.

Cool. Ez.

I’m going to nap before work glgl town

Oh god oh fuck i come back to 100 extra posts and it’s literally all just zenon catching up

petition to d1 zenon so i dont have to iso them later

1 Like

Petition granted

1 Like

literally see you get it

we should hang out more

1 Like

I think I was mainly pissed because it was specifically Kanave, who I have probabaly played social deduction games more with than anyone I know bar Etha, calling me wolf for something that I do all the time

you, I don’t play with as much, so I didn’t react as hard when you were wrong about my self voting (though it still ticked me off a little cuz I’ve done it in games you were in)

that is to say: be wrong
I’m wrong much more often than I’m right especially in FM lol

she wasn’t actually wolf reading me for being wrong that’s a misrepresentation it was more like
cuz my reasoning was ass

Official votecount done by everyone’s favorite cute Leafeon.

baker (3): lol, Marluna, guavagudetama
Jormok (2): Kiiruma, Zorvo
guavagudetama (2): Kanave, Zenon
Etha (1): baker
Kanave (1): scoot
Marluna (1): Etha
Zenon (1): beancat

Not Voting (2): crazynuto, Jormok

How much we going up to?

1 Like

Haven’t you done that before?

:upside_down_face:
??

:upside_down_face:Town

If someone finds a post of Zenon saying they like a post of Kiiruma’s or stated a previous town read on them LMK.

But I got nothing.

Shit is even funnier when they put Kiiruma above themselves, lmao.

:man_shrugging:

it’s weird cuz I think you’re town but you’re just gonna tunnel me the rest of the game so I’m want to omgus you so one of us dies
cuz either I flip town and you can go actually play the game knowing you were wrong (and then go flip Zorvo who’s also probably town)
or you die and then I can play the game without you breathing down my neck for having an emotional reaction

@Kanave have you ever scumread me before
it’s like way harder to search for than me searching for self-votes cuz obviously votes are highlighted
the only read from you I can actually remember is you in April Showers saying I was town