Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

Why do you think Zenon’s Town?

@crazynuto @Jormok

You guys plan to vote today?

I think Baker is scum
I doubt w!Zenon comes into thread saying w!Baker is town and pushing one of the people on their wagon? as hard as she is?
if Baker flips town that could change

but also she’s posting ~the same as she did in wild west when she was town so there’s that (these type of reads from me are wrong like half the time but I’m not gonna worry about that until Baker flips or I start doubting my Baker read)

I mean, I can? I might go and look through all the messages again of each person to kinda figure out how I feel about everyone, then vote the one I am least confident on.

Or, I’ll just not vote, we will seeeeeeee. Can someone smarter than me do the math on if it’s okay to not vote d1 or if it’s better to rng yolo it on someone because they typed the funny wrong way.

And before someone says something, I do not plan on rnging my vote, was just a funny thing to say. Also because we’re fully voting based on how people type rn, and we have 0 hard evidence, so it really is just kind of a rng if we’re right or not lol.

OR did I forget that it’s also better to do it D1, and I’m extra dumb?

I’m tired.

it’s still better to vote d1 than not
because who you decided to vote gives us information and pushes the conversation forward

2 Likes

ty

1 Like

Honestly I can see it.
It’s like I wouldn’t put it past Zenon and I’ve also never been in a game where Zenon has been a wolf.

It’s like I can see it both ways.
I can also see Baker being Town.

I just think it’s like.
if Baker flips wolf my gut wants to immediately lock my vote on Zenon next for the way she’s treated the slot
which makes me second guess myself because it feels so obvious that like why would Zenon do that in the w!Baker world she’s probably just a wrong townie

I mean.
This is a setup where it is probably more of optimal to defend your teammate and try and get the votes off of them.

You played wolf, you know how it is.

Zenon however would be the type to buss.

Also I am wrong, I have been in a game where Zenon was a wolf but I was their partner, as such I wasn’t paying much attention to their play lol.

Zenon might also defend. I’d have to actually pull up that game.

I mean yes I’ve played wolf before but only one wolf actually needs to make it to the end of the game to win

This one here.

I won F4 MYLO for my wolf team.

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/starcraft-overhaul-fm-game-over-mafia-victory/3513/2

Only game I remember with Zenon being a wolf.

Also to get an idea on how I wolf for those who don’t know my meta.

After I bussed Zenon, I built associations around them trying to go for the May and Silviu ML.

What ended up happening is I successfully got May ML’ed and Silviu became obvious town come F4 but Beancat and Richard wolf read each other enough for me to see one of them voted off and win the game.

From what I know, it’s illegal only if you share us the actual roll through a bot.