Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

You haven’t been leading.
You can, but you haven’t.

Kanave’s definitely not leading.

Zenon clearly only believes Bean to be leading right now.

1 Like

Scrolled up a bunch to look at this again, uhhhh… If i’m correct, we’re missing something from group 3 on my list. Should be spicy if any one of these 3 go off!

My hard read is Zenon, but I can also see Kanave as the “main” wolf.

Killing obv wolf Nuto would be real cool but I’m not gonna do much tbh

1 Like

Zorvo can be town cause they act like this as town and if they are wolf and trying to make me feel like this shitty just for pushing them than i can just black list them after this game

Baker is town for trying to coalesce me and Zorvo around each other a wolf would fan the flame of me v Zorvo but Baker is trying to get us to cooperate and trying to calm the tides of war. Towny as fuck.

Lol is town for similar reasons.

Marluna is town for pr claiming early to try to shield town prs but being obvious enough at EoD that it became apparent the claim was prpbs not real. That kind of FPS only ever comes from town.

These are my top towns.

I also used mechanical backing that game. I’d managed to “prove” myself using my bluff. And I further proved myself via the sacrifice of my teammate.

1 Like

Jormok is town lean for their general reactions to being pushed on both days. I just think a wolf values their life more town plays like this its similar to when i get pushed as town and think i need to die but don’t wanna throw

Kanave is town lean because they are easy pushable ML bait lhf this game. From what i understand Kanave is a good player I don’t think a good player pushes 2 town PRs hard gets one over and than goes ah yes let’s night kill the other person I was pushing who is town. That’s just not good play unless you plan to thread push around it but Kanave isn’t influencing the thread at all they are barely here they aren’t trying to power wolf. Kanave would be town core except that as I come to the conclusion that Zorvo Me and probs maybe Jormok are all town this day becomes increasingly likely that at least some wolfs are just gonna sideline it but yeah.

Scoot is town lean cause that early play was just so obviously towny but as time has gone on I’m realizing that not only is Scoot not as much of a noob as I thought. But also that like its not impossible to fake. I still lean town because of that early stuff but I was not lying about Nuto/Scoot W/W and I will push here if Nuto is wolf.

This is my town lean.

1 Like

W/W equity? At least I would believe so. What’s your own perspective there?

Historically speaking I am wrong on like 1 at most and its in the TL category

Everyone else is considered scum based on how I play the game. Doesn’t mean they are scum I just consider anyone I don’t town lean to be scummy

That include Kii and Bean?

wait, i may be mathing wrong, but that leaves only 3. Bean, Kii, and Crazy

“But Zenon this is like completely different than before”

Yeah that has a lot to do with me logging off ignoring the game coming back ignoring every other new post and just focusing on rereading from the start but in the right frame of mind.

Zorvo is wrong fmpov on this though. If someone is pushing Jorm in bad faith as wolf it is Bean not Kii but I’m willing to entertain Kii as an olive branch. I need Zorvo to understand though that I’ve seen Kii town and wolf I’m not stupid .

Alright further on Nuto is just a woof Lol hit it on the head Nuto is low volume but it usually slaps. Here there is no slap is just surface level. No solving. The vote on me is just like not nuanced or thought out at all.

1 Like

VOTE: crazynuto

“But Zenon why is your whole attitude different”

Well see I have a problem. Real talk I’ve been diagnosed clinically with the emotional equivalency of a 15 year old. I’m childish. I’m emotional. I’m immature.

So I was being all of that. I’m aware of that. I was letting my emotions control me and I’m aware of that so I decided to stop doing that.

Town needs a leader but a town leader needs to step up they need to realize that they need to be free of emotion that they need to try to approach others in good faith and field an attitude of cooperation so let’s do that.

@Zorvo show me posts in this game that make Kii wolf. I want detailed reasons. And than I want you to listen to me when I tell you what I think. I want this without you immediately thinking your right and telling me I’m wrong. That’s what I mean when I say you want your way or no way. You try to approach others but what you do is you approach them with a cooperative tone and than get upset when they disagree with you. I get that you think you are right but I also think I’m right and if we can’t approach each other in good faith we lose that means that we need to be able to discuss our individual thoughts without defaulting to “I’m right your wrong” also please stop telling me I’m playing bad.

2 Likes

However that’s liable to change with flips

If bean or Kii is wolf the other isn’t

If nuto is wolf I think Scoot is

But yes that’s my immediate PoE

That last part is so important!

I’ve noticed I’m hoping for a lot of stuff this game.

1. My prediction on the roles are right.
  2. Scoot is Wolf so Zenon picks Zorvo’s pfp.
  3. Zenon and Zorvo are on the same team and learn a bit on how to handle others!

This was a wonderful first start to #3