Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

i’m not active, everyone else is dead

1 Like

True, and probably won’t be fully active till like, 3 hours till eod up until eod.

This was meant for myself to be honest. Forgot to clarify.

Crazy is ML Bait.
Jorm was ML Bait starting today.
Most players here are ML Bait.

Kanave also hasn’t been voted except by basically you and Etha.
With maybe Baker as well.

Kanave probably just pushed Guava to see if they could get a wagon going on a Townie.
The Etha kill was probably exactly how Baker put it “PR Hunt”
OR
It was how I put it “Jorm ML next day + Removal of Potential Kanave voter”.

Bruh.
XD
You ain’t real?

Do you actually think I would do that shit if I was a wolf and I was a wolf with Jorm? Lol.
I also love how you choose today instead of yesterday to start pushing me.

Today where I drop down a suspicion on you.
Gawd I wish I was Vigilante. I would have made a fake ass town read on you and just shot your ass.

But no direct Vigilante in this setup.

LOL.
I thought you were Sheeping Bean?

Alright.

Ok.
I will also show you Kiiruma’s “I was PR” thing didn’t have all to do with how Townie of a wolf he was.
All I want to do Zenon is provide you with show you how Kii wolf’s and what he is capable of so you understand why I think he is a wolf.
Rather you agree with me or not is whatever but I want you to hear me out and then I’ll hear you out.

I’ll give you some of the posts and examples later tonight for you to hear me out on.

Is it ONLY because they are both voting Jorm or is it something else?

crazynuto (3): lol, Zenon, Jormok
Jormok (2): Kiiruma, beancat
Zenon (2): crazynuto, Zorvo

Not Voting (4): scoot, Marluna, baker, Kanave

Official votecount done by :sleepingleafeon:

Nah but actually this is a low key good play.
I did this on Mafia Syndicate before I was banned there.

There was a wolf that was being Townie, I pretended to also town read him even though I had suspicion and then I shot him during the night 1 and they flipped wolf.

We lost though because Hollowcat deep wolfed since the only one that actually pushed the wolf I shot was them. They did I great Buss/Distance Play and I respect the hell out of Hollowcat for it!

Here some examples of Kiiruma’s posting as wolf.
I’m obviously going to do more stuff on Kiiruma later tonight.
@Zenon is there anything you specifically want/looking for in terms of wolf!Kiiruma?

1 Like

I said examples in this game i am not reading other games lol

I don’t understand.
Do you want comparisons?

With the posts I showed you it gives you an idea of how much of a capable wolf Kii is.

Like what about in this game are you looking for about Kii?

See the issue with that is, even @Kiiruma himself probably couldn’t give you post from his wolf game that was actually wolfy.

Kiiruma gets called wolfy as town allot more often and barely ever gets called Wolfy as a wolf.

So for me it’s more like I haven’t seen anything Townie from Kiiruma during yesterday and today.
But he is still voting Jorm without saying any evaluation follow up for the last day.

At least with you @Zenon you explained your thoughts somewhat and clarified the Guava situation.

(Still find it odd you dropped your Baker and Jorm town reads but whatever.)

Like look at this game for example.

Pretty sure the only player that called Kiiruma a wolf was Atlas

Town!Arctic also shunned down the dude like it didn’t matter.

“speaking of thoughts atlas

do you have any other than kiiruma wolf
im bored of that read”

Kiiruma was wolf

Agent and Misty were town

Agent is Atlas

@Kiiruma
Hey Bud.
Can you let me know what you think of Jorm’s posts during the first 24 hours of this day phase? Thanks.

Specifically what’s your thoughts on Jorm turning on me when I was defending them and saying they town read their voters and wolf read me who’s defending him.

@Marluna
Why did you have a need to say this?

You really can’t tell what’s an obvious joke, right?
You don’t have a sense of humor.
No wonder I don’t get you most of the time…

Good Response.
Was trying to see if I could catch you making up a fake reason.

I was going to do the Kiiruma stuff but I still don’t directly know what Zenon wants/is looking for.