Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

VOTE: Kanave

As much as I would want Kiiruma over Kanave if both wolves because Kii would obviously be the better wolf.

I’m gonna settle for what is probable today and today there is a low likelihood people will vote Kii.
Kii is a Townie Wolf so it’ll be difficult to find them wolfing.

My head hurts

Seems like the thread’s slowing down but ill see what happens near eod

Im happy w thr current state tho, ama

Hmmm. So, I wonder… In this game, you seem to think I am a wolf. I am interested, if I’m not usually wolfy as wolf, but I am called wolfy as town… what does that mean for this game?

I think it’s weird.
Like, Zorvo, I think this could just be preplanned. And that Jormok is being coached on what to say.
From my perspective you can be wolf with Jorm and Jorm’s making posts to make you both look unpaired.

Yet isn’t even voting on you despite you being one of their main defenders.
I feel like that’s a specific disconnect that I cannot shake. Sorry if I’m wrong, I probably am…
I consistently push on you and I end up being wrong.

But this game you have felt a bit different. And things between you and Jormok just feel like theatre.

Well I am the only person suspecting you and it’s not because you have said anything wolfy but rather haven’t done stuff that I feel would make you town and your likely in your wolf meta.

Also let me clarify a bit more:

As Town, You have a higher likelihood to be called Wolfy.
As Mafia, You have a very low likelihood to be called Wolfy.

Why would I bother defending Jorm if they’re my partner? Especially during early day.
I’d rather buss then be the one being bussed as well.

That is actually a good point but I just think the Etha kill points to Jorm being town because Etha clearly stated they don’t plan to vote Jorm and townread them.

Yeah like FAM.
If you really want a decent explanation on how I’m unpaired with Jorm.
Look at the way I handled and pushed his slot day 1.
Questioned is “1-2” look at my response towards it.
When I unvoted Jorm do you actually think I would do it that way as a wolf?

An example is that one wolf game with Zenon on this site or the wolf game with Marluxion on Colosseum.
It was between them and a town read and I would never vote the town read so I voted them since I was pushing them anyway and they pushed me.

However I guess tbf Jorm didn’t push me and I wasn’t sure myself on Guava but I still wouldn’t unvote like that. As a wolf I would have probably just started a new wagon rather then just Yolo it and vote on the counter wagon.

I mean the game is different.
It’s not like mafia doesn’t know the roles present in this game.

@Kiiruma
How do you feel on Kanave and Marluna though btw?

Like I want your follow up on these slots please.

I don’t think you ever elaborated on this.
And now why has this changed for you since Zenon is town for you now.

If either of them is evil, I think it’d have to be a T/W situation. I don’t think the slots are evil together.
Kanave was someone I townread but I’m cautious on their slot because I know Kanave is a very capable mafia player.
Though honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re T/T

Your role pick looks too perfect for this and I don’t know if you are a town genius or mafia genius for doing this. I believe at least one mafia fake claimed PR on d1. While I think Zenon have been wolfy today, I can’t get over the fact your play is too good to be town.

At the same time, your lack of scumhunting is too wolfy to be wolf.

I can’t clear you in my head

1 Like

There is a world where Zorvo/Jormok team is possible.

A wolf can come up with arguments to relieve pressure on their partner by either clearing them or presenting a better target for town to look at. Further to this, a wolf can do the same thing for a town slot or in better words they can simply white knight a town slot that is under threat of a misyeet- and push for a better misyeet target.

In Jormoks case, they have been hyperaware of how others perceive them, and at the same time they have been town reading everyone scum reading them. As opposed to this, they have been anti self-pres when they were top wagon. It is a polar opposite tell, but perhaps they were aware their wagon would die for reasons unknown. This is the w!Jormok world.

Even if we examine a t!Jormok world and/or a t!Zorvo world, the lack of pushes from Jormok- well except the one on Zenon and the unpaid overtime Zorvo is working today to push others (mainly Zenon) doesn’t change their position on macro level as they are still having the same result just a different outfit today. There might be a deductive appeal to Zorvo’s pushes today due to the mechanical side of the game.

I haven’t even scratched the surface on the associative with/from Jormok and Zorvo. My theory is, the game state deteriorated to a point where some town players do not want to do anything because of the quicksand we all have been lead to by mafia. Due to low morale, Mafia has a good chance of taking control of the game. Alternatively, they could not participate in the solve at all and let everyone eat one another. What is the correct philosophy here generally speaking?

I feel like Jormok is 90% times sheeping you so idk

How the fuck have I been wolfy today…

1 Like

This is an interesting take coming from Beancat, clearing Zorvo while pushing for Jormok yeet.

Why is Jormok a bigger scum than scoot and Crazynuto?

I guess “today” is a bit lacking in expressing what I wanted to convey. This is also a hard one to explain for me but I will dig out some stuff that bothered me.

I am sorry it is my fault for not questioning you back then but I didn’t want to with how Zorvo was at your throat the whole time.

I guess we can start with the easy one.

Why did you not include Beancat or Kiiruma in your readlists p#1924 p#1925 p#1927

I can see there is a mention of Kiiruma on further posts but I don’t see any mention of Beancat.

Does this mean your reads on them didn’t change and they are still your townleader?

ok who was it that mentioned Popcorny Mafia game? I was just reading that. Whoever it was +town points to you.

Indeed crazynuto is looking different this game and I might have to reeval some things

crazynuto (3): lol, Zenon, Jormok
Jormok (2): Kiiruma, beancat
Zenon (1): crazynuto
Kanave (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (4): scoot, Marluna, baker, Kanave

doomer-blackpilled-again

experimental

VOTE: Jormok

1 Like