- Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules .
- To ensure the game runs smoothly, players who fail to meet the requirement of 15 substantive, on-topic posts will be immediately replaced. Players who zero-post in the first 24 hours of a day phase without informing the hosts in advance may also be replaced (if you must miss the first 24 hours, inform the hosts). These requirements may be adjusted if the day ends early due to majority.
- Refrain from excessive ATE (appeals to emotion). Excessive ATE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out-of-game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.
- I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.
- EVERYONE IS AN ALT FOR THIS GAME. SIGN UP PRIVATELY IN A DIRECT MESSAGE TO THE HOST, AND THEY WILL PROVIDE YOU AN ACCOUNT. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CLAIM YOUR TRUE IDENTITY OR OTHERWISE TAKE ACTIONS THAT ARE PROVABLY ONLY ONE PERSON.
- Days are 48 hours long or until an execution ends it, Nights last 24 hours. The first day is an exception, it lasts only 15 minutes and has no execution.
- You will be provided a DM with your classcard by the host, send your actions there.
- If you claim or otherwise reveal your true account, it will count as a true claim.
- Unseen/Cult will talk through a special Discord server or forum message.
- All other private messages will take place through the forum.
- Flavor, if it exists, is not alignment-indicative.
- VOTE: jimbo
- Should the number of votes reach majority, that player with the most votes will be executed and the day will end.
- When the day ends, the player with the most votes will be executed.
- Tied votes will result in a player being eliminated at random from among the tied players.
- Voting “no execute” is an option.
- You may self vote.
- The game may have a starting king or no starting king.
- If there is no starting king, at the start of day 2 and every day phase after a king dies, a king election takes place. There will not be an election if there are 4 or less players alive.
- When the king dies a 12-hour period starts. In this, players may vote in their class PM for who they want to become the next king.
- Voting for execution may take place simultaneously. If a majority execution takes place before the end of the 12 hour period, the election instantly resolves.
- Whoever receives the most votes in this period will be crowned king. If votes are tied, a king election will be held the next day to determine it.
Ask the hosts if you have any questions.
The FEEDBACK LIST (tba) works for most results.
Night abilities will be processed in following order/priority:
- Visit Prevention
- Bus Driving (target swapping)
- Miscellaneous Effects
- Investigation 1 (Faction checks, type checks, etc)
- Investigation 2 (Every kind of investigation which checks for abilities used this night)
In case there are conflicts on the same level (example: two drunks bus drive the same people), all these conflicting effects are canceled.
DM the host what you want on your journal. When you die, the last update to your journal will be revealed to everyone. It has a limit of 50 characters.
The class list will be curated by the host. Things that are guaranteed:
- Only roles on Class Card Thread.
- There WILL, at minimum, be a Mastermind or Cult Leader
- The majority of players will be members of the Blue Dragon