Mafia Championship Season 9 - Congrats/Condolences Wind and Marshal!

good luck
don’t joycat too much or too little
be the joycat goldilocks zone

3 Likes

This being said
As a FoL representative
You are obligated to post at least one cat pic

5 Likes

lmao theyre gonna expect memes and joycats and then get 150 wallposts in the first 24 hours of d1

poor sods

10 Likes

I think the FoL idea of “just right” on the joycat count is 1000x greater than the average

1 Like

Fair tbh

1 Like

replace all vowels with joycats instead

:joy_cat:t’s r :joy_cat: :joy_cat:lly n :joy_cat:t th :joy_cat:t b :joy_cat:d

2 Likes

exactly
represent us well

1 Like

i hate how i’m so accustomed to joy i read this easily

2 Likes

to be fair when it comes to reading words the brain kinda recognizes words based off of patterns and the first/last letters in them so if i were to type sothsnng leak this yru’re likely to skem over it and still rad it mostly corektly

2 Likes

that just looks like a chloe sentence tbh

4 Likes

meaning i can still read it

1 Like

I cnduo’t bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

maybe a better example since it kinda ups the chloeisms to 12 when chloe doesn’t always chloe that hard :joy_cat:

2 Likes

ido no ttype liek thay

1 Like

wait i messed it up

i guess i rly dont type like that

3 Likes

gay

1 Like

mafoa

1 Like

i hate the fact the displaced letters didn’t slow me down at all
humans are dumb

3 Likes

You’re just well versed in chloeish

1 Like

highway robbery

you fools are letting the moderators get away with only sending their own for the past three years

this calls for drastic action, I see only one path forward

8 Likes

we hack winds account and give it to seth? I was thinking the exact same thing.

6 Likes