Mafia Championship Season 9 - Congrats/Condolences Wind and Marshal!

In b4 Seth gets found out in 5 minutes.

2 Likes

i read this as corekitty

actually, I am
there was a time when we spoke to each other every day

Neither of those names are Arete :frowning:

1 Like

it’s okay, I’ve already gone! I’m happy for Wind and Marshal, neither of them has had the chance yet

and one of my other communities is threatening to draft me if they can’t recruit someone else :joy_cat:

7 Likes

I remember when I somehow was brought into a game as ProtoTypicalJester and they didn’t remember it was one of my Alts and I got to have IO in the game where at the time I was constantly playing Paladins and have her as my Waifu.

@ThePretender remember that game?
Pretty sure you hosted it, thank you btw.
It was fun till I was caught mid day 1.

I’m surprised how easily I can read that tbh

You would have lasted more than half a day if you used a vpn

Speaking of VPNs todays sponsor of this post is brought to you by NordVPN Staying safe online is an ever growing difficulty and you could be exploited by hackers. NordVPN allows you to change your IP address, making you harder to track, securing your privacy. Check out the link in the description to get 20% off for the first two months and thank you to NordVPN for sponsoring this video.

2 Likes

wind semifinals hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Likes

my condolences

5 Likes

is there any noun that rhymes with wind
nya
i cant think of any

kin

:brain: spam :brain: this :brain: mind :brain: to :brain: cheer :brain: on :brain: wind :brain:

3 Likes

:wind_face:

spam @min this @min min @min to @min cheer @min for @min wind

13 Likes

Imagine if we won twice in a row

if we win two championships in a row i will write a comprehensive essay on how forum of lies users collectively lose intelligence proportionate to the amount of forum of lies users with them

may not actually write a comprehensive essay on how forum of lies users collectively lose intelligence proportionate to the amount of forum of lies users with them.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reading glasses, mighty quote system

1 Like

ahh yes. When you join FoL, you donate a portion of your IQ so that FoL can win champs.

2 Likes