Mafia Championship Season 9 - Congrats/Condolences Wind and Marshal!

Probably some One Piece forum lol

1 Like

can confirm, he didnt even want to go but they had no one else who wanted to lmao

i already went…

welcome to the debil simp club seth, you are our 3rd member

1 Like

poll closed let me get this next stuff setup

1 Like

In alphabetical order, the four people proceeding to the next round of voting are:

The second phase of voting requires that you submit a ranked ballot to @cat (owned by myself and @Chloe)

Top choice player > second choice player > third choice player > fourth choice player

You can also use an = to represent that you have an equal preference between the candidates.

We’ll be using the Basic Condorcet Method to calculate the winner.

Ballots are due by 2022-03-29T21:00:00Z.

5 Likes

Why is cats profile picture Danny phantom and not a feline

1 Like

10 Likes

@cat has received around 15 ballots thusfar

keep 'em coming!

9 Likes

help I’m too lazy to vote what do I do

Chloe had 10/10 service would recommend

4 Likes

Let me run down a few things real quick in case y’all forgot

• Hippo has been around since FoL2, which is longer than almost any of you

• Hippo has been responsible for numerous wins over that timeframe, with consistently fantastic reads (very important in mountainous!)

• Over the past six years he has been up for champs rep on several occasions but has generally denied his nomination

• He might deny a nomination next year, as he’s been doing, while none of the other candidates are likely to reject a nom for S10

• Hippo is probably the single most capable forumer of matching kat’s meme potential, and as we found out people really enjoy that

In short, Hippo deserves all the votes. ;)

4 Likes

Hippo was my number 1 seed pick

2 Likes

hippo would be funny to send but i think his playstyle would be extremely disrespected in the champs setting :joy_cat:

i’m ok with him being sent if we dont care about winning
which
i mean
it’s like big brother rules, nobody is going to win 2 just because you’ve already won once

2 Likes

I’ve been playing fourm mafia longer then Hippo but Hippo has been on this site longer then I have.

Your right!

Your honor,
your left.

10 Likes

Ah your right my good knight, how could I have forgotten!

In a world where kat is champ, I strongly disagree

if imma b real i think kat is v different from hippo in that kat was already p established on MU and knew how to translate playstyle to site

not agaisnt hippo nom tho he definitely captures the essence of fol and i think hes good enough to figure it out