Mafia Championship Season 9 - Congrats/Condolences Wind and Marshal!

No thanks. I want more!

You know what /Accept though i do think any of the other three accepted noms are just better overall to send and someone that hasn’t gone should get to go.

3 Likes

oh yeah i forgot that today was the cutoff lol

Didn’t @lol accept?
@lol

no
i just checked

Voting Part 1

After nominations, the first stage of voting is Approval Voting. Please vote for all players who you would be okay with representing our site. You may vote for multiple people, and you may vote for yourself.

Anyone who receives at least 50 percent approval from among voters will advance to the final round of voting.

To emphasize: You may pick more than one person! Consider this effectively the same as you seconding a nomination!

The deadline to vote is 2022-03-24T20:30:00Z.

(i added an extra day because i opened this poll late on accident and we have some time to spare anyway)

• Marshal
  • Arete
  • WindwardAway
  • Ruby (Trustworthy Liberal)
  • Hippopablompoyeetus
  • lol

0 voters

@Hippopablompoyeetus and @lol have not accepted their nominations, but since they didn’t deny they’re still eligible for this – they have until the poll ends to opt out if they’d like to, in which they will be excluded in the next round.

oops

the timer on the poll was set wrong so to whoever voted before i fixed it (ill dm them) they have to revote :wowee:

also you can vote for yourself

hilarious
lets vote for the people who don’t wanna play

Didn’t Litten also not deny or did I miss it

marl just gave me a heart attack just to discover that he is still incorrectly tunneling me

8 Likes

Why Are you Solics pet cat

4 Likes

i wont deny it actually ill keep my name in

5 Likes

2 votes is 2 more than 0

OH FUCK IT’S HAPPENING

2 Likes

if i make it in champs again on any website in my bio i will pretend i am your alt account

3 Likes

I know! I keep thinking the cat looks like Solic’s pfp from a quick glance. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad it wasn’t just me who thought that

katze ruined my chances of being representative

4 Likes

Just gonna remind everybody that Hippo is literally like the perfect candidate

• Longtime FoL member, definitely represents the community

• Good player, can be trusted to likely do well

• Enjoyable and funny, should leave a good impression on others and get votes

• Has been in the running a few times but usually declined

so you know who to vote :slight_smile:

1 Like