Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

oh me too, but i don’t want to clog the threads with my woes in getting Into The Game Properly since that gets in the way of me actually doing so

1 Like

i mean
you’re not wrong

So much sh ed eping going on. I don’t like it.

*sheeping

I guess I’d like to know your thoughts on Litten? I’ll pull out a couple things that stood out to me from the first couple of reads they made

I guess these two posts were the ones that I sort of got pinged by. I feel like Litten is just posting good-ish sounding takes that aren’t really refutable but I struggle to actually think they legitimately scumread Leafia or Seth for doing either of these things. It feels more like they were just trying to produce acceptable and agreeable content for the thread

i don’t like their reads, they feel weirdly performative? i’m reminded of litten in his older wolf games- they @ people a lot as wolf which i don’t see as villager, since v!litten usually just assumes people will work with them because, to be frank, they are good at this game

does that mean you think the read is scummy/invalid or

Meh when I read that out I think it feels like a fairly flimsy reason to scumread them

I guess I think the takes are bad regardless

I’m just trying to dig into whether or not they actually believe them which I’m struggling to do

Very interesting.

I retire and nothing good comes of it. It seems I’ll be made useless for the remainder of the daylight given my poor reading skills and speed.

1 Like

Apprentice could swing either way for me right now honestly. He hasn’t been overtly villagery or wolfy in my book.

we take those

honestly I’m probably going to lay off trying to find scum and just identify villagers and sheep like proph/millium’s vote eod

1 Like

i mean, i can’t speak to that, but i can vibe with the “generally agreeable takes” point even if i agree that it’s too flimsy to substantiate a wolfread in its’ own right.

I personally from the aura I’m receiving from Apprentice I think classifying him as a pendulum would be a blunder. I can very easily see him as part of the village. If he turns out to have fur then I do applaud him for having pulled the wool over mine eyes.

This vote stinks to hihh heaven but unfortunately, I think it’s rand V for Marl. He’ll never be able to read me correctly it seems.

Yeah the takes feel like forcing themselves to generate content

But that in and of itself doesn’t mean they’re a wolf

to phrase this take in the meanest possible way for comedic effect: leafia is probably not wolfing because theyre wolfsiding and they only villageside as wolf

In fact, giving a very fast once over of Apprentice’s transcript I simply do not see how anybody could think he has fur.

I am simply prepared to die on this hill and will do so upon valid request