Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Leafia Prophylaxis, Silviu200530, Marluxion 3/9
Litten Wisdom, Lucky 2/9
Silviu200530 Leafia, Apprentice 2/9
Apprentice Litten 1/9
Marluxion Maria-Theresa 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Babel, Italy, ElizaThePsycho, Atlas, Millium 8

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

Trying to think if Maria bouncing around their two wolf suspects is alignment indicative for them.

Probably not?

Wish more people voted :confused: – like I just have no idea how Babel, Italy, Eliza, or Frostwolf feel about the game.

1 Like

I’m not sure how I feel about her bouncing around either. I think I’ll keep an eye on her. As for me, RL calls for now. Peace. :sleepingleafeon:

I’m gunna take a look at Leafia, I have ur meta dive, but personally I think it might be a red herring so I want to see if there posts can tell the same story

I was reminded about going through your games in the last MTGS game about seeing if you voted early or not, and wondering if that was alignment-indicative when I was going through Leafia’s games. This is why I’m pretty vocally unconfident in my meta analysis of her.

I’m definitely most confident in my Marluxion wolfread, ideally I would like Leafia/Marluxion wagons but Leafia/Apprentice wagons are maybe acceptable as well.

Mech

What happens if a wagon you’re on becomes a main wagon?

Well fuck. I’m just planning on not voting often to avoid it

/vote Leafia

@Host_Account_3
Trains go burrr

Why do you still have your vote on me then? I’d also like to know why Silvui still has their vote on me too.

I’d rather wagon actually wolfy looking people. Maybe you and Silvui?

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Leafia Prophylaxis, Silviu200530, Marluxion, Millium 4/9
Litten Wisdom, Lucky 2/9
Silviu200530 Leafia, Apprentice 2/9
Apprentice Litten 1/9
Marluxion Maria-Theresa 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Babel, Italy, ElizaThePsycho, Atlas 7

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

I didn’t want to say it because it’ll make me a target for evils, but there’s a very good reason you don’t want me dead which will become evident at start of D2.

good

What’s good?

i at least think i’ve figured out who babel is

Well, I think I’ll take a much needed nap now. :sleepingleafeon:

Why would I want to wagon myself and one of my townreads. What was the point of this retort.

Can you not just ask what happens?