Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

it’s entirely plausible
but plausibility favors the wolves
probability favors the town

yeah i know and the probability comes from the fact that leafia is not in her wolf meta in the slightest
marl, if i’m wrong postgame you can like, clown on me or something? i’m not going to make any bets because that’s stupid. but leafia is never wolfing

1 Like

oh Castle Desolation?

level 1 casually two shots the final boss of all existence (would have 1 shot if not hastily nerfed)

1 Like

you’ve gotta applaud marshal and wazza for coming up with the whole “final boss” thing in the first place

anyway can’t wait to be accused of whiteknighting leafia when like, saving villagers from being pushed is the most reliable way to villageside if you’re right about it, which i reckon I am

i’ll try and focus on other things now

2 Likes

i’d say this is a wolfy thought
except I’d totally say the same thing

so instead I will let somebody else do it

yes but it’s funny how i was so incredibly coked up that if they made him any stronger it would have basically been a 1v1 between me and moloch because my anti-npc modifiers were so high

1 Like

pretty sure that because of my 56% crit rate i could have also killed everyone there to milk xp and guilty crystal stacks and then one shot moloch anyways

anyway hi eliza how are you doing? allignment feeling villagery? got any thoughts on the game you’d like to discuss with me?

hello wolf how do you do

this is only partially a joke

oh, quite well! i did just wake up (at 4am) but this was because i went to bed early after just being all kinds of overwhelmed because of my appointment, which actually went super well

in regards to the game… oh, I don’t know, I was honestly really expecting a flip and, even though no flip is objectively good for us it makes me feel very weird

1 Like

I’m pretending that Silviu was night killed instead of shot by a day vig

1 Like

das fair

Silviu really came in clutch with saving proph from that nightkill and dying in their place

1 Like

oh there’s a dayvig? oh yeah there’s a dayvig it says 15 instead of 17 i didn’t question this for some reason

2 Likes

silviu was seen visiting proph and got dayvigged for it

1 Like

silviu being v is remarkably unsurprising