Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

I feel like I shouldn’t be taking it as serious as I end up taking it.

Wait what? Lol how?

2 Likes

yes, explain Millium. I promise to shut up for one hour. go.

Yeah C’mon Millium.

……

……

……

What lucky actually wanted to say in his mind:
Millium you won’t! No balls!

Damn that lucky always wanting to do memes

I have to go to work, but I’ll look over this game in a couple of hours.

1 Like

not an alt
if he was he wouldn’t have been able to bring down ultimate suffering upon me in Enemy Within

Millium not talking is wolfy NGL.

It’s like they just realized I’ve always town read lucky and realized to stop talking and ignore and block thread for awhile and pretend they didn’t just say something invalid and will probably ignore it if asked.

town read Italy*

Ohh I know you’ve always town read Italy, doesn’t make it feel any less disconnected from what’s actually happening

/Shrug

AADHD, autism, and aspergers for me if I remember correctly. Just came to see how things were going before taking a nap.

Same here.

Same here.

Are you me at this point?

Now for a nice nap. :sleepingleafeon:

I really think Millium is really trying to push for an ML on me so badly for some reason lol.

@Italy
@Frostwolf103

Maybe vote me and don’t say anything to see if Millium opportunistically joins you on it.

So I can have my point proven Millium is desperately trying to ML me.

*ADHD

:sleepingleafeon:

What is happening Millium?
Do tell.

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Wait does anything stop Millium from being the wolf that visited Proph?

Logic

autism and aspergers are??? the same thing??? and also to get serious for a moment i really do not like aspergers as a term because of the whole thing of it being named after someone who used it as an excuse to send children to their deaths

Doesn’t necessarily have to be the killing mafia just a mafia that decided to visit Proph at the same time Silviu also decided to visit them.

okay you’ve forced my hand to get technical
aspergers is not actually part of the autism spectrum (it’s a technicality) because insurance companies supported autism but not aspergers (or something along those lines)