Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Millium covering Lucky while Lucky is voting Kiiruma for the roleblock action while projecting Kiiruma for mafia roleblocker.

I think I can finally rest.

I don’t really care? I’ve kinda ignored Frost after the d2 nonsense and the claim. I think he’s town but I don’t think he’s very approachable.

I was fine with being tied with Leafia though!

I was right about the “wolves are very salty right now” slip, I just realized!

Brb re-reading SoD1

Nvm it was Proph who brought up the EoD, didn’t really help.

Don’t be.

The reason I shoot Silviu, again, is that I believed he’s mafia attacker at first. Millum claimed doctor, Wisdom claimed watcher and Prophy is ‘supposedly’ attacked by the mafia, what do you think what is going to happen?

I did of course made only lapse of judgement because I didn’t wait for him, but that reason alone doesnt make me wolf, because, he’s getting piled on real quick at votes (and looks like mafia planned to mislynch Silviu in the first place because Leafia voted Silviu, so why would I as mafia 1-shot day vig ruin their plans? That world doesn’t exist because I too would let Silviu be a scapegoat)

I take it back, he clearly is not scum.

I will be re-eval my read on them, which I got none at first.

At first I thought he’s not taking his slot seriously (well at day 1 that is)

That is his PoE on first day, which is pretty good take

low quality read, but I don’t think this is italy being wolf telling townies to get Babel lynched

Much like me, I was putting faith in Marl’s ability to get self-resolved for this ability to work and not something a wolf would

On something completely different, I will look into Lucky and Millium soon however my intuition on wolves at the main wagon is never wrong.

Italy is trusting Marl to be town

Interesting, interesting.

Wow look at that, it doesn’t imply TMI but he sure said it first of potential anticlaim

Not sure how I understand this, but I assume the possibility of ninja exists or actually not? @Italy

This is a valid point made

This is a big tell and I am getting some bad vibes out what Leafia said too “Babel was a slanker” is any good reason to bus them out of the game and paint Atlas in a bad way, more likely Atlas is the treestump target on Night 1 but yeah, looking at Leafia looks this post looks menacing wrong.

This is my reply on the post and gets a reply back, that Italy insists that towncored wolf being a probability is that I shouldn’t doubt my intuition, especially on who voted on Babel and Atlas is a town that broke the tie, got scum verdict’d and saved Marl’s ability in the progress is a goddamn-tier town move,

lol.

@Alkali So what do you think?

1 Like

Uhuh…how’d you know that? It could have been town too, but no you said it’s minimum one wolf.

Huh I see, it is ego vs ego battle between me and Seth right now, how interesting Millium put this read on day 1

What are you even talking about, that doesn’t align with your posts by calling Wisdom a lost wolf and replies “Nah y need to wait till mylo then misyeet then” to “And my vote on Litten was because I felt a disconnect with their pushes” :joy_wolf:

See what I mean?

…I think I feel like a idiot now for having him lynched now.

Okay you whipping anti-claimer, that’s some shade right there

This post couldn’t contain such irony that he and Millium did the same.

Everyone getting anti-claimed be like

1 Like

“Setup wise” this makes more sense for Lucky.

Sigh here we go again

Here we go what again?

Did someone else accused you with the association of Lucky and yourself this game?

What is your current read on Lucky, do you need to re-eval the read again?

Then sure go ahead.

/shrug

i dont think I called anyone in this game a lost wolf, because one, I know how to read the OP, and that second quote was in direct correlation with my last game, aka a joke, where Wisdom got mislunched in Mylo for playing exactly how she is now

1 Like

What do you mean, you shrugged?