Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Literally under no circumstances would Babel have survived unless Eliza is also a wolf

Someone would just vote babe/tie the votes again since the town don’t just go to sleep at 3:59

wow
this threadstate sucks

1 Like

atp you are just sprouting words
what are you talking about
please help me understand I’m very dumb

also im back

why should I die instead of being tied with Kiiruma

sigh okay so can i confess something

i’m not actually 100% sure leafia is village, only like, 70%, and the reason i’ve been pushing it so hard is really fucking stupid

2 Likes

yes i mean that is what i mean. like, “put into the PoE and potentially placed within a tie”

1 Like

what is the reason

my idea was that leafia is very likely a villager but if they’re a wolf if they live for my lifespan, which should be around 3 days, they’ll probably spew their entire time because they’re very spew-heavy, the other thing i noticed from my scan of their meta, so the stakes aren’t even particularly high if i’m wrong

and i think i got too dragged into the superficial cleverness of that without considering that it’s really dumb to be bull-headed about a read that you’re only pretending is lock for that reason

i still think she’s like, very likely a villager, and that marl’s arguments for why she’s w aren’t good, but… bleh

Nah fuck that shit. Even players who are obvious town can’t see this even though this is like baby’s first mechanical play level stuff.

If the statement “A plan that revolves around putting the wolf poisoner near death so he can vote someone else and we just ignore the fact he’s obviously going to get insta voted is a bad plan” is too hard to understand even for players like Proph then I’m not wasting time doing it for you.

i’m sorry, i hope me coming clean about this makes some amount of sense

she is probably still v though i do authentically believe that

1 Like

that’s basically what I’ve been advocating for the entire game and I support that plan 100%

I instantly dunked on Kiiruma and I’m pretty sure by the fact they haven’t been collectively dunked on as well is proof to me they’re probably a wolf.

oh also kii was lying about his claim as expected, although funnily enough in the opposite half to what i expected, but i think it still leads to fundamentally the same idea- his claim is unfalsifiable and doesn’t really account for anything

sure the role is mechanically plausible but like, it’s not actually that hard for wolves to make mechanically plausible claims

1 Like

@Marluxion I think you were okay with Leafia/Kiiruma as the tied wagons for today? Because thinking this through, thread has probably spewed Kii w, and Leafia being resolved is just… you know, it’s just inherrently for the better.

If she’s w I promise to sheep you for the rest of the time we remain alive. Deal?

yeah sorry for being really aggressive

It’s just that I’m being pushed for really bad reasons? Like objectively they’re just not good? And I’m offended partly because I think there’s better reasons to push me, and because people are apparently just pretending like I did nothing at that end of day 1, which to me is just ridiculous.

I don’t know if it’s just because people are that insanely tunneled or if people really just don’t give a shit about my posts but the fact people are just pretending I was frozen during end of day is just really tilting.

And also the fact I have to fight tooth and nail to get me and Kiiruma on the block. And also the fact people just didn’t notice the fact that thread usually becomes way more tolerable whenever I’m around, but nobody cares I guess.

At this point it’s making me almost lose it and want to become part of the problem.

Threadspew is a weird thing to try and explain but like, the way thread has been shifting around Kii is very much the way threads tend to move around wolves. I hope this vague pattern will be satisfying for now, I’m not really at full mental capacity today as I’m sure you can gleam.

2 Likes

do not kill maria

also I think they aren’t lying about their role but

Prophy did the right thing to make the wagons tied again when Babel came with a last minute surprise vote.

And of course there is Atlas, who may have saved Marl’s ability for later.