Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

[WTF IS SETH DOING] --------------------------------------------- [SETH IS PLAYING NORMALLY]

town ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mafia

2 Likes

Is the above scale remotely accurate at all?

2 Likes

This made me laugh out loud. Laughs

what could possibly lead you to think there are no lost wolves in a closed setup @Leafia
that just came out of nowhere

marl are you wolfing
what is with this passive aggressiveness questioning

Seth as a wolf is a pretty powerwolfy player, and the only reason I had time catching him, was because I was stuck between loud and louder, ego vs ego

I think town!Seth can make good reads, just as wolf!Seth can make good reads, but wolf!Seth is very capable of pushing a bad read to kill someone regardless of how blatantly bad it looks

I dont trust in a lot of peoples capabilities to make early reads, given what happened in my last game here

Somebody told me that one game on the old site is that he played abnormally and everyone treated it as “He’s seth, he acts like Seth”

1 Like

If something can be one thing and not be one thing at the same time. Are you suggesting that they are some sort of Schrodinger’s Cat? That we cannot tell their state until directly observed?

Everyone can be great actors as long as there isn’t pressure towards them, I’m saying this from personal experience.

Its not true

1 Like

no

leafia is known to have tmi issues
and only a wolf who knows how many numbers they have would be able to guess this early on whether a lost wolf likely exists or not

so i want to know why leafia thinks there aren’t any

2 Likes

It’s possible that there’s a lost wolf honestly. Not sure why you think I said otherwise.

Also Millium, it’s nice that you decided to stay on the site. I thought you’d just join that osie game and then leave after it ended.

Literally everyone knows that there are 4 wolves. It says it in the OP.

also i’m grumpy because i’m hungry and didn’t have time to cook before work :sob:

cons of oversleeping

2 Likes

:people_hugging:

1 Like

here?

nah FoL is family to me, I love this site
Chloe/Arete/Marluxion, all wonderful people

3 Likes

throwing shade on everyone else I see

1 Like

The issue to this problem is simply solved, learn to function with as little outside input as possible. The less you rely on your outside the more the inner becomes refined and tempered