Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

I’m not a wolf Litten. You know that. Because you’re obviously a wolf here.

Deal with the fact people are going to be Willagers and town them for the other things.

Looking nice NEVER IS TOWN it just seems Townie.

Seth I don’t know why you are trying to teach me here I’m obviously trolling you

1 Like

You need to look for the little things or the odd things

It’s interesting how 2/4 people here atm are wolves ain’t it Leaf?
How’s your game gone with Seth thus far?

as someone that doesnt like to solidify or lock in reads, I will say this, if jesus came down and told me leafia was town, I would not believe them

3 Likes

the mental image of Jesus telling wisp that leafia is town and wisp asking Jesus if he’s a wolf with leafia is amazing

3 Likes

Are you even trying to envision worlds where I’m not a complete idiot here? What reason do I have to act the way that I did as a wolf? Also, who are my wolfbuddies if I’m a wolf Chloe? You know how bad I am at spewing them as a wolf.

This post made me laugh IRL honestly. Laughs

can’t think of a townier thing than literally being the messiah

i don’t understand the colored sentence or where it came from

wdym

2 Likes

How can you pissibly be reading me as a wolf if you’re a villager Kiiruma? You know me bettwr than that.

LMAO

1 Like

I didn’t even notice that cause I stopped reading their posts

its confirmed that wolves have a roleblocker because litten, the person who i think is lockwolf, claimed roleblocked

1 Like

the fact that there wasn’t a single wolf who went “this is a bad idea leafia” is staggering

she doesnt usually hang in scumchat or listen to buddies ime

wtf

now
i’ve hated this entire conversation because it feels like an echo chamber arguing with a starbucks employee
however
tmi slip? :flushed:

1 Like

Litten claims I only did what I did to prevent myself from being rbed by Kiiruma. Yet wolves have an rber which has been edtablished through mechanical means. So why wouldn’t I just tell my partner to rb Kiiruma if I was a wolf and avoid all this? Or better yet, not say anything and be viewed as a villager today? It makes no sense if you think about it for more than a few seconds and you know full well that a treestumper would absolutely never be scum. I would have TMI that that wasn’t the case if I was scum, now wouldn’t I? So I wouldn’t have as heck claimed self resolving! Wake up people! I’m obviously the designated misexe here because the wolves want to silence both me and Proph!