Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

why would you act so scummy as a villager if you knew you would be pushed for this the next day
tell me leafia, what do you know about baiting wolves to attack you? are you even experienced enough to do this?

Because I expect villagers to realize that I have literally less than no reason to do this as a wolf.

okay maybe we’re all a bit psychotic

1 Like

I expect villagers to not lie though

1 Like

leafia what were the results of your RT

1 Like

I’m scum pushing them

Litten. Villagers don’t try to look scummy. Neither do wolves. They just sometimes look scummy because people don’t know how to read them properly and I literally have a history of looking scummy to people as a villager.

good reaction tests also have a way out
if you are a villager you failed basic reaction test schooling 101

Why did you ping him

1 Like

apprentince why does it seem like you are in your own world
we literally have evaluated whether it’s wolfy

I don’t get how apprentince just got frustrated at people piling up on weaker players
No where was this stated? Did I miss something?

i keep having little doubts but i just

do not believe this is an RT

for more reasons than just this post but like
this in itself is enough to convince me she wasn’t going for reactions

2 Likes

@Alkali
Apprentince is literally assuming that leafia is a villager here

This makes me confused

I believe I already stated them. You, Eliza, and Litten basically leaped for my throat without even considering the possibility that I could be telling the truth about the RT. Especially when me acting like that as a wolf made absolutely no sense whatsoever. Also, do you really think I’d do something that would make me lock wolf when the wolves have an rber themselves? I’m assuming that rber could rb Kiiruma preventing him from rbing me. Did you ever think of that? And before you claim I’m TMIing that wolves have an rber, it has already been established by several people that they have one.

(yeah it makes me think he doesnt have tmi)

1 Like

It literally has to be one. It’s so obvious.

you mean it has been established by the person you are calling a wolf (me!)

I want his opinion because I think it was him thinking of a you/Chloe world.

Yeah town leafia admits that this post wasn’t obvious and is a little more self aware here as they try to explain what they were going for with this post

This is just wolf

1 Like