Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

yeah hes got BDE (google it) and doesnt feel awkward as hell
and i dont feel the standard Kiiruma TMIs Every Villager As A Villager
and i dont really feel hes capable of making such in-depth thoughtful posts that dont reek of tmi at the start of the game as a wolf

2 Likes

Mandatory.

can you give me your energy to solve the game

here u go

2 Likes

I trust you Seth.

Wisdom literally did the same thing last game, except this time they didnā€™t wait

And this time they had a PoE of us, instead of calling us both town, like they did for both Alana and Marshal last game

Itā€™s a bit annoying that they assumed they did it again instead of talking

But ohh well

Or they are a wolf, but again like why

Yes and we agreed on me and Kiiruma.

is maria currently loverized with anyone

why is that slot town

Same and to tell us we will be openwolving if we break up the tie.

Tomorrow youā€™ll see that Iā€™m town one way or another. Iā€™m looking forward to it.

this tie stuff is dumb and actively making the game harder to solve can we just play mafia the normal way

2 Likes

I already told this, its fucking dumb

I tunneled marl d1 cuz the role was legitimately the worst role I have ever seen claimed in a game cause of how massively it could fuck up the game state and then marl caused a wolf to die n1 (though wanting to tie it with Eliza who is probably a v cuz wolf self pressed breaking tie at last minute (and hero atlas voted Babel and saved us))

1 Like

it also seems like such a cop-out that wolves can latch onto to not fake work

You just want Marl to continue tunneling me here so that you can misexecute me, donā€™t you?

FFS Leafia Iā€™m saying to go for Lucky and ME.
Not you and lucky.

Wrong, Atlas broke the tie and I dont care if marlā€™s ability is real or not, he saved the day.

Not going to happen. I canā€™t take another day of Marlā€™s senseless tunnel.

I feel like this is NAI

Heā€™s displaying self awareness

Eh?

from what i see in his early iso it could go either way, but him displaying awareness and his early pushes are decent
Iā€™ve had more of a problem with him late d1 and d2, due to him just doing nothing but arguing with leafia and lucky, which has screwed over threadstate and done pretty much nothing useful

1 Like

litten who do you wanna vote ill be ur +1 for now