Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Now to explain my EoD2. I’m typing this up N2 and as you can see, I’ve tree stumped someone I’ll laugh my head off if it’s Marl since that would be hilareous. Laughs It probably isn’t though. Anyway, my little RT EiD2 gave me a lot to think about tonight. What RT you ask? Me claiming that my passive could be rbed. I figured it would be useful to sniff out the wolves by claiming that it could be rbed to see who started trying to push me for it and if it seemed opportunistic or not. I think nearly everyone had good reactions to it except for two people. Marl and Litten. Marl was already heavily scumreading me so I don’t think it makes him look too much worse but for Litten, it just seemed ultra opportunistic of him to claim to start scumreading me while saying that he believed I was telling the truth about my role. This is not a role that scum ever have because it’s negative utility for scum to have. I personally hope that I treestumped Chloe since I genuinely like talking to her and she’s also a fantastic player and I think between us, we can really lay the hurt on the wolves. I’m honestly surprised that Maria flipped V though but now at least we know that we can trust Wisdom. I’ll continue to analyze the results of my RT so that I can hopefully find the wolves too. I’ll need all your help as well and I know that we can won this.

Too lazy to edit this completely but Proph has just been added to a treestump chat with me, so they tried to kill Proph again last night but now he’ll remain in the game as long as I don’t die.

leafia I thought they would be alive in the chat here in this chat

So Leafia’s ability is true, doesn’t make them town.
Also, Wisdom is confirmed town.

Seems I was right to think Wisdom and Maria were town…

troll-ice-breakout

oh I’m an idiot

leafia dont click

i still think leafia is a wolf

So Leafia, what has Prophylaxis discussed that night?

I agree

They are. I think. They can still speak anyway. Come say hi. @Prophylaxis

Yes it does make me town Kiiruma.

wisdom dont click

and i think w!leafia means wolves have a way of escaping the tie mechanic

so if leafia is a wolf wisdom isnt clear

but im gunna treat her as clear for now

Heya Prophy I’m assuming you haven’t been told that Leafia is town.

No, no it doesn’t

Nope, I’m neighbors with her

Not masons

3 Likes

If Marl flips mafia then that should be re-considered, but until then. I keep silent on Wisdom because there’s no reason to push it further.

gimme my LIKES

))):<

I don’t think they’d have a way to dodge the tie mechanic.
Plus I trust Marl so I think that it clears Wisdom

Then explain the treestumping and you were thinking I was a townlean earlier before I did that RT.

she said not to click on it
smh

Leafia you’ve done a ton of sus nonsense tbh with you