UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

You’re doubling down on this so much I’m starting to think you’re evil

1 Like

A flustered townie can appear more wolfy than you think.

1 Like

I’m not going to go back on my “I think leafia is town” read at the slightest bit of resistance so if you call that doubling down uhhhhh okay

VOTE: CRich

You keep repeating it despite more evidence being presented that they are in fact lying

If leafia is town then the best thing they can do at this point is take a breather and present a better wagon, defending themselves ain’t gonna work because they got no defense; they were caught in a lie.

But for them to suggest a better wagon would be to spew someone as town so they’re not gonna if they’re a wolf :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Where have I heard this from. Oh yeah.

In a different game Leafia pulled this exact same trick when they got caught with their pants down. They claimed that they lied as a reaction test to find wolves to cover up their mistake. They were mafia there, and they are mafia here too.

2 Likes

There is 0 evidence or even reason to believe that I’m lying.

1 Like

i mean I’ve stated that I’ve thought they were town after all of the evidence and interactions came out so

I do want leafia to actually do something other than defend herself but I still think she is town and I will continue to do so until they flip red

meh. meta shmeta

The dude who got modconfirmed to be poisoned and is dying is saying you’re a liar though.

1 Like

A far better wagon would be CRich because he has real scum equity.

That’s literally completely different because I didn’t do any rt here and I didn’t lie. I just joked about being a ninja. That’s completely different.

1 Like

Hm.

1 Like

Yeah you did. [quote=“Leafia, post:3184, topic:3388, full:true”]

It was a joke and I wanted to see if any wolves would jump on me if I claimed ninja.
[/quote]
You lied about being a ninja. It just so happens to be the truth until it inconveniences me. Then I’m not a ninja and I’m just joking. But if it benefits me I’m telling the truth and how dare anyone call me a liar.

1 Like

No he literally isn’t because he already admitted that was an rt and even if he hadn’t, he could still have been redirected by scum. Or even rbed.

1 Like

That’s literally 5 people in this thread though.

1 Like

Litten. What part of it being a joke don’t you understand and villagers lie about stuff too if it’ll help them catch wolves.

1 Like

alright I’m heading out cya

1 Like

@Neon What’s your real read on me?

1 Like

Not Voting (5): Achromatic, Magnus, Litten, CRichardFortressLies, Rad

these mf’s are evil

1 Like

What the fuck

1 Like