Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

I thought about it last night and since narl ability still didn’t activate it makes me believe this is still a stupid ability and it doesn’t exist but no extra KP happened last night so I have no proof

Proph can still talk too although the treestump chat was created a little less than an hour before SoD, so we weren’t able to discuss much.

I do not genuinely believe you did that as an “RT”

It feels like a copout

And I do not genuinely believe your thing is roleblockable

And I do not like the disconnect between “my role confirms me” and “you guys should put me in the tie to confirm me”

Its all wolfy

2 Likes

wat

Ah yeah, I hope she has some results to discuss she isn’t able to discuss before?

kill leafia
save da world
kill a wolf

in fact

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_3

lettuce kick off the Day

Mafia must have investigative too, they have no reason to attempting to kill Prophy in two nights in a row otherwise.

i will once again reiterate that w!Leafia heavily implies wolves have a way to escape the tie mechanic since i think she was blatantly TMI’ing that she would be surviving and using that as a way to ‘clear’ herself

So if Leafia is indeed a wolf Wisdom is not clear

For now though Wisdom can be a clear

It isn’t wolfy. It’s villagery. If you’re a villager I don’t know why you can’t see that. Think about it. Why would I even act like I did EoD if I’m a wolf? Why would I have wanted to be in the toe so much? I can guarantee that the wolves will be pushing me the hardest today.

Leafia and lucky are wolves, if one of them doesn’t die today

I’m like 99.9% confident on that

2 Likes

wisdom is town
you can’t lynch them anymore
their eod was villagery as fuck

Okay. You can just be a wolf here then.

I think they were kinda villagery yeah but I also don’t want a false clear in lylo or some shit

if they had some way ti get around it babel wouldn’t have outted there

btw I don’t have anything really useful from my follow results

I followed wisdom n1 and learn that she successfully used an investigative action

i’d prefer to hold onto my n2 result rn

1 Like

I am inclined to rest my case on Wisdom as well (Like I am agreeing that there’s no reason to push Wisdom anymore)…but you have to understand that things that Wisdom said in Day 1 is not something that align well with Night 1 action and Day 2 posts

I’ve been arguing this THE ENTIRE TIME

Sorry, but I’m confirmed v so hard right now. And why would wolves be able to dodge Marl’s ability Chloe? If they can, him having it makes no sense whatsoever.

/vote Alkali @Host_Account_3 This is a wolf wanting Proph silenced at this point.