Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Summary

Summary

see bolded ^
similar argument to the one thats being used here

bold againze

just a few postsze
im too lazy to look back at old-FoL but you’ve definitely done all this as a wolf there too

shrug i dont think you’re out of your wolfrange like at all

1 Like

I need time away from this thread now for my sanity. Talk to you all more later. :sleepingleafeon:

Wrong. I haven’t. Not in the way I’m doing it here and even in Risky Rain I was more agreeable. Heading out for real now too. :sleepingleafeon:

Leafia, Chleb literally just quoted TONS of posts in which you have done it.
You’re trying to go for Risky Rain as an argument while ignoring others games in which it was true

i quoted risky too :wowee:

1 Like

I’ll respond to this when I’m available, since I think this kind of question requires a decent response in regards to how I think and play

Psychotic definitely wasn’t necessary but you do you

this is a loaded question right

1 Like

Ohh it 100% is, but I would like to genuinely answer it

1 Like

Kiiuma, my play here and my play here may be a bit similar, but they aren’t the same.

Hmm, a villagery reply honestly.

For comparison, compare this game to my villager games and look through what Ici said about me. He figured out how to read me.

Misexeing isn’t good Proph.

And executing me today gets rid of two villager voices.

alright

@Leafia who are your top villagers currently (other than proph) and why?

Why is Litten a wolf to you?

@Prophylaxis do you have all the claims and stuff compiled or should i do that

GTH I’d say that Seth, Apprentice, maybe Wisdom, although I’m not certain any more, maybe even Marl, but I’m having serious misgivings about his slot with how much he’s been pushing me with BS logic, and maybe Italy are all villagers.

Litten literally leaped at me claws bared when I did the rt and isn’t even trying to listen to reason when I try to explain the RT. He isn’t like that as a villager. He’s also pushing super hard that I faked the RT and hasn’t even tried to ask why I’d do what I did as a wolf which is what I expect any villager worth their salt to do. It feels super faked and I know wolves would love to mislynch me right now to kill two birds with one stone. Even if a villager thinks I’m lockwolf, why not wait until lylo to execute me so that you have Proph around as much as long as possible and get an automatic wolf execution in LyLo? That’s how a true villager should be thinking.

Seth because I know his meta very well and he’s a long shot from it. App due to gut and how he’s been defending me today although I’m less sure of him right now.

Also a simplistic answer for now, am I afraid to lose the game for town, the answer is no