Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Lowkey that explains Litten got roleblocked from visiting Apprentice at night 1

I put apprentice on deception list on night 1 and mafia likely benefited from deception while we benefited from truth

Or I have hidden prevention ability I am not aware of, idk lol

However, no one claimed blocking Litten and Apprentice voting Litten today speaks volumes

After thinking things through and having time to reread a few things, I,'ve realized thatvLitten and I are probably both villagers that are unbelievably tunneled on each other. Weā€™ve both basically started ignoring everything that looks villagery about the other while hyperfocusing on the scummy parts which is never a healthy way to play. Itā€™s possible that Chloe is doing the same thing too but Iā€™m not as sure about that as I am about it being the case with Litten.

Iā€™ve also had time to think about other things too and Iā€™ve realized that thereā€™s someone thatā€™s very far out of their V range. That person is Marl. Iā€™ll now state the evidence.

My case on Marl your honor

Heā€™s been hyperfocused on me being wolf this entire game without bothering to consider the possibili that Iā€™m a villager for even a nanosecond. I know he tends to get tunneled on people but he doesnā€™t literally use bs reasonong to explain his wolfread on them like he did with me on D2. EoD1 had me fooled on him for quite a while but I think I can explain that too.

I donā€™t think Marl expected Babel to get executed like that due to that stunt that Babel pulled. I think he though the the thread would lock in time to save Babel.

You might be asking yourself now if I believe Marl has an ability that affects voting or not. No I donā€™t. Not any more. Why? Because if he did, he wouldnā€™t have been so focused on me being a wolf and he wouldā€™ve been more willing to consider me a villager and he would never have been willing to not have me in the tie. Not even for one second.

Also, letā€™s face it, Babel was never going survive long with how he was slanking and not even playing the game and I can easily see Marl wanting to bus him eventually for towncred. I know this because if I had been a wolf, I wouldā€™ve done exactly that. Anyone who has seen me wolf can atest to that. It doesnā€™t matter how powerful a wolf is if theyā€™re not even bothering to play the game.

Itā€™s even possible that Babel decided that he couldnā€™t play for some reason and decided to go out that way to give Marl towncred instead of replacing out, although I donā€™t know how likely that is since Iā€™ve never had a game with Babel before now.

/vote Marl @Host_Account_3

I rest my case your honor.

Agreed. And stop assuming that just because someone loks wolfy to them that theyā€™re a wolf.

Thereā€™s nothing.villagery about making up BS reasons to tunnel someone. Plus, Iā€™m obviously the sesignated misyeet today and Marl has obviously been setting this all up. Heā€™s nothing like this as a villager.

Yes, and why would a wolf want you still able to talk if the wolves wanted you silenced so much? That in itself is clearing for me.

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to be executed today. The wolves made it too obvious that Iā€™m the designated misyeet for today. Once people actually start thinking, theyā€™ll realize that.

Yes. With how much I spew my wolfbuddies as a wolf, who they are should be crystal clear by now if Iā€™m a wolf.

He is. He bussed two wolfbuddies last wolfgame he had.

You only want to flip me if youā€™re a villager because youā€™re too tunneled on me to think straight.

Iā€™m not annoying Marl.

How can it be TMI when itā€™s obvious?

Itā€™s not a good place to start the day.

1 Like

Donā€™t make me laugh Marl. An ability like that makes absolutely no sense. Youā€™re just making atuff up to stop me from getting towncred.

Agreed.

This is so antitown it isnā€™t even funny.

What do you think in Littenā€™s failed action N1 against Apprentice versus apprentice voting on Litten D3?

Finally got caught up. How I feel right now: :annoyedleafeon:

The wolves are obviously pushing so hard for my execution that it isnā€™t even funny because they want Proph silenced and no one can see it.

I teally should be lock v right now because me being a wolf here makes 0 sense.

1 Like

Hmmm, not sure, but Iā€™m tempted to say theyā€™re both villagers as of right now now that Iā€™m out of my Litten tunnel. I was just seeing red for so long there that it scares me.