Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

forgotten howling

Lalso for the sake of clarity, 4pm est leads me to have only one day a week being here for EoD lmao, itā€™s god awful for me

Actually this week itā€™s.perfect for day 2 lmao, and actually day 3, but that will probably be the only days I am actually at my computer for EoD, the rest I will be on mobile, while working

Iā€™m honestly liking Littenā€™s look right now. Seems very investigative.

1 Like

looking forward to flashwagonning wisp @ eod1 while heā€™s at work

1 Like

Ah okay and thanks for letting us know.

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Wisdom Litten 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Prophylaxis, Silviu200530, Frostwolf103, Lucky, Kiiruma, Babel, Marluxion, Apprentice, Maria-Theresa, Italy, Millium, Wisdom, ElizaThePscycho, Atlas, Leafia 16

Tbf I tried, but leaving the wagons 3/2 was exactly what I was worried about, and it happened. As soon as BS tied the wagons, it was obvious it was misty but I couldnā€™t do anything, ohh well

Ah. Millium is Wisp then I take it?

No Iā€™m patrick

1 Like

i am currently having a dayā„¢
iā€™ll probably be more active later but iā€™ll be reading

In contrast, EoD is 10pm for me so Iā€™ll probably be here for them all

Iā€™m in the Eastern time zone so Iā€™ll probably be here for all of them too.

Playing with both Litten and ici, gives me flash backs of the lovers mafia game, what a game I wish I could forget

Bad game for you?

That applies to all my games here
I blame @Marluxion for sticking around!

1 Like

oops

iā€™m going to get ignored :cry:

Letā€™s just say it was very peak toxic Wisp, I made Osie replace out, and I said some very unkind words towards a player in that game

I also lost in lylo to a tied wagon because 3 towns were on a town and never came back for EoD

I just hope Marl has learned to read me better now. He has absolutely no idea how to read me.

Hugs comfortingly

Lol same