Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

I should take another look at Lucky’s interactions with Leafia, as I might have been too hasty to write them off as unpartnered.

Ngl, the fact that no one seems to be in a hurry to save Italy is making me a little worried they might be a mislynch.

Which will age well if Italy is a hit Kappa. Still, Italy’s flip probably provides the most info and tells us who the wolves likely are if Italy is a miss, or last wolf if Italy is a hit.

Well that’s nice. Leafia’s ISO is also painful af to comb through. Looks like I’ll hate hyperposting with a passion soon enough.

Wait Leafia never tried to push Lucky D1 didn’t she? Yet she pushed on players who I think are town/town leaned so far. I’m at D1 Leafia’s posts so this will take a little time.

These posts don’t come across as w/w theater. This looks like a wolf salty that their pocket attempt on a townie failed.

I rephrase this:

However what if, the roleblock claims / anticlaim
mechanic make us want to believe these are mafia motivated but probaby as fake therefore Litten is the weakest we have cleared.

That’s an interesting point you mentioned there.
Litten being alive for days after pushing on Leafia admittedly throws off my confidence in them being town.
What do you think of Lucky btw?

891 Leafia posts later. Nothing clearing Lucky from being partnered with Leafia.

1 Like

Also Lucky can absolutely be a Babel busser, as he has a history of hellbussing his buddies from the offsite game I posted in this thread.

You know, posts like this make Lucky/Leafia believable as scum partners.

I’d rather not vote Italy yet, lets put up Lucky as a counter wagon.

/vote Lucky @Host_Account_3

1 Like

I hate this Atlas shade. This sounds like something scum would say to sow seeds of doubt on a townie for a possible misdefenestrate down the line.

1 Like

Why Lucky can be a Babel busser. In the Akemi Homura mafia, Gavial as he was known in game bussed his partner DrWilgy when it became obvious there was no saving them.
If I’m reading the thread state correctly, then it’s possible that wolf!Lucky would distance from Babel for towncred and yet not anticipate Atlas sniping the wolf KP at the last second.

Can anyone prove this is impossible if your name isn’t Lucky? I’d like to hear it now.

Another way to look at it is this. If Lucky is a town double voter, why are the mafia not killing him?

Day 5 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Italy Wisdom, Lucky 3/5
ElizaThePsycho Litten 1/5
Litten Frostwolf103 1/5
CRichardFortressLies Marluxion 1/5
Lucky CRichardFortressLies 1/5
Not Voting Italy, ElizaThePsycho, Millium 3

I guess that’s a point but last game Bladescape was town triple voter survived to end game so it’s not unfathomable. Lucky’s probably wolf anyway though!

Oh yeah that’s true. Lucky’s double vote is proven from what I can tell, yet Lucky/Leafia interactions are starkly different from how Leafia has interacted with the flipped townies from what I can see.

1 Like

That is what I am asking since start of this game, you know…litten get to live.

/unvote
/vote Lucky
@Host_Account_3

I have been on his case for while and you do share same suspicions about him

He’s not even after Wisdom to keep double voting.

Sorry I said it wrong, start of day 5