Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

We could have resolved the Italy/myself team once and for all yesterday.
Though the confirmed visit to Italy on my part lines up with how Italy and I have treated each other so far. I push them and Italy points out correctly that my slot did indeed call their flavor correctly.

The thing is if Italy and I are town/town, then lynching both of us would lose the game from my perspective.

I may have mentioned this before, yet read through how Ici and Chloe have treated Leafia collectively and try to determine if it makes any sense for my slot to treat Leafia as happened in game if we were hypothetically scum partners.

Polar opposite, I know. That is far I remember

That much is true. Does it make sense from town or scum? I’ll let you figure that one out.

This stood out for me

The last one about wanting the tie between leafia and kiiruma makes me feel weird

Is it just me or did Icibalus not make post to spew leafia’s teammates? I am trying to find the reads

I think I have seen enough from Ici

This is getting boring, let’s say I view Richard as town for now.

Hey I’m back!
I worked 8am - 10pm yesterday, don’t feel super great atm and need to take a break from the Thursday Writing Session.
I still plan to do the chart though, because I still have no idea what the team is.
I miss a few hundred posts from today but from what I see we’re still just running around in circles >_>

I’ll get back to you when I’ve done the ISOing I’m planning to do.

Color coding: Green = Possibly w/w, yellow = Weh, Red = Unlikely w/w

Feel free to have opinions and help me fill.

I wasn’t supposed to start yet but couldn’t help myself :wowee:
Looking at the EoD1 vote count made me kind of want to vote Eliza.
Like, what if all wolves ended up on Eliza to try to save Babel?
And the snipe was just far less clearing than we’ve said.

Should ISO Eliza.

Wouldn’t Eliza be town if all the wolves voted on Eliza?
It feels more likely that wolves didn’t want the KP killed, and Atlas unfortunately for them made the tie breaking vote at the last second.

Also I’d like to hear how I’m scum with Marl, given how the latter has wanted my slot out of the game for at least the past 2 days.