Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Scum rolecops also usually give flavor yeah

Most likely that’s what the visit was if you’re town

I mean
I’m not scum
I can give a million different explanations as to why I am
I also think that it makes zero sense to have an empower Joat ninja when factional kill passives exist
Chloe was tracked n2, while the supposed ninja kill happened n1

here’s my idea for the ninja
“the first time you perform the factional kill your visit is hidden”

Factional kill passives?

look at the scum cards

Yeah I completely missed this on leafias card, tunneled way too hard into the active ability

This flip is another reason I thought frost was town day vig fwiw

Maybe something like
“The first time you perform the factional kill, all Mafia visits to the target are hidden.”

So then we’d have a
1x strong-willed (leafia)
1x strongman (babel)
1x visit hider

Yeah that would have been helpful if you had like

Said that :joy_cat:

I said it
When Chloe was alive iirc

why did you tune out of this game anyway

Either missed the posts or didn’t connect the dots because I didn’t read the passive

1 Like

Because every time I tried to say leafia was a wolf ici literally started harassing me in thread and it just wasn’t fun

Thats why I didn’t really get invested until the day she basically hard outed and people started listening to me

I guess another problem I have had when reading your posts again is the fact that you were pretty confident on leafia…and once that flipped, you just…did the Simpson bush meme

Also on that same topic, I wanna keep this final 5 and 3 as clean as possible

Especially after watching Champs Game 4s lylo

No disgusting AtE

No toxicity

And if we win, we win
And if we lose, we lose

Just everyone playing the game like they did there, made me respect the players in that game like 20x more than I already did

1 Like

I didn’t though, If anything I didn’t even really start enjoying the game until after leafia died

(Albeit frost kinda tanked my enjoyment because I couldn’t understand the points he was trying to make half the time but that isn’t his fault)

I didn’t really have a tunnel though until crich subbed into Chloe’s slot if that’s what you mean

Especially if the wolves are you and Chloe, I’m not gonna find either immediately

That’s the biggest thing that points me to you two right now

Also the fact that you uh
basically used eliza (square puzzle piece) and tried to put them into a circle hole when solving yesterday
is another thing that I want you to answer me, or anyone really

why were you confident on eliza being a w probably instead of just me being a wolf
again, this is the problem I have with both Italy and you, in my mind you both should have me as a w locked in based on mechanics and this situation should be reversed

but like
you guys aren’t even hard pushing me
why
why did you punt eliza then instead of doing a similar thing that I did where I pushed you instead cause I thought Eliza probably wasn’t a wolf and Italy/Chloe weren’t w/w in my head

I mean
Mechanics, and Eliza, should have pointed to us from your perspective probably like yesterday
I understand paranoia of being wrong which is why I didn’t like hard defend Eliza but I expect you would have tinfoiled me way more than eliza there

and really your Richard tunnel is weak
you could have gotten him executed two days ago probably

I wasn’t that confident on her being w, but between her and Italy I was way more convinced Italy was town socially. Frost was the one who was dead set on her being scum

Plus after like 6 days of actions she didn’t manage to confirm herself in any way like
At all

It’s frustrating
Her being w would have made the game make sense but like I said yesterday this didn’t feel like an easy game