Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

i remember my entire team died early in that game but i dont remember much else

I mean
That is the difference between my wolf game and town game
As town and as a wolf I sometimes act weirdly confident but as villager I’m more likely to let my confidence go, which is why I didn’t like
murder you yesterday

i was scum with… windy?
i remember this because i was excited to wolf with them

what game are they talking about

i dont remember the name one sec

this one

Honestly
I think the weirdest thing is like
You were super uber confident on leafia being scum and then you didn’t have that much other confident reads the rest of the game.
Even though I’m a villager, i kinda expected you to like…tunnel me and not listen to what I say even if you are a villager? Which is why I’m sorta confused with what you are doing

i was mafia with windy sulit and ash4fun i think

I was hosting that game, you didn’t know your partners
I think

that’s because leafia was obvious from the moment they did the same thing they did in the marl windy mason sfol

i just didn’t know how to make everyone else see it

no you’re absolutely correct
i have no clue what leafia was talking about then

like i said goes to show how much i remember my wolfgames :joy_cat:

tbf i also thought leafia was obvious the moment they did the hydra stuff but then they claimed self resolving and I just ignored their slot until they made that passive mistake
which is another reason I’m not a wolf
if I’m a wolf I just decided the self resolvinig claim was enough to ignore their slot, theres zero way I immediately pounce when I see something scummy from a wolf that I decided to ignore
even when chloe was piointing out reasons for kirruma being scum in lylo, I ignored them and talked about how they were probably town ect because I decided I didn’t want any scum to die

once it’s over i block it from my brain like thoughts about among us

clearly they knew the future, they saw you bussed two of your teammates :wowee:

:gun:

god i’m so obviously not town in that game and it’s painful to read
if i didn’t suck so much i wouldn’t have let the team down :joy_cat:

1 Like

fwiw
if you are a wolf
I fully accept that we probably lose
I don’t have the confidence to slam you down because I admit that you actually are villagery
it’s just
I would have to see richard flip before I ever consider a world where italy is a wolf with them
and if they are scum investigator it’s either you or wisdom
or they decided to check italy for ??? reasons which I don’t believe

fwiw i’m not a wolf but i’m already preparing myself for us losing because this game hasn’t felt right for the last 3 days

we have no town core outside of like
me