MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

:joy_cat:

if you have actually been playing today how you have been as a villager, it’s somehow even more abysmal than gorta’s play if he’s a villager

which is why i hope / think neither of you are villagers!

i wonder what you are planning tomorrow, cape
i have implored the thread to ignore whatever bullshit you come up with, but i’m still curious

good night, and good luck town

1 Like

3 Likes

didnt even selfvote, i want a refund

Final D4 Votecount

Voted Voter Votes
Prophylaxis catbae, Atlas, Wazza, Cape90 4/5
Atlas Gorta 1/5
Not Voting Kiiruma, Prophylaxis, Arctic 3

Five minutes to tell hosts if something is wrong

Shouta rolled his eyes. “Finally, took you guys long enough.” He had expected the pressure to get to them faster, honestly. The stress of having one final chance would usually send most people off the deep end…

But, he had forgotten. These weren’t normal kids. These were Yuuei Hero Course students, Class 1-A. Whenever they faced adversity, they buckled down and tried twice as hard.

And, so it seemed, this time, they had succeeded, despite the imposters’ best efforts. It was quite the shock to all of them, of course - they were their friend! And yet, it had taken them so long to notice that they had been acting differently.

“Well, time’s up!” Aizawa announced. The chosen dipped their head knowingly, trudging forth slowly. They handed in their card, receiving a black one in return. “Any last words?” Eraserhead posed the question to the child.

Their eyes lit up with a surprising amount of joy as they turned to their classmates. “While I am a bit upset, I’m so proud of you guys!” They exclaimed, smiling. Quickly, they shot their hand into the air. “Persevere! Plus Ultra!”

“Plus Ultra!” Their classmates resounded.

The Class 1-A Homeroom Teacher rolled his eyes fondly at his students. “Alright, go on now, Problem Child.” Aizawa turned back to the rest of the class, holding up the red card. “Good job, kids. You live another day.”

Prophylaxis has been executed! They were…

Izuku Midoriya

Villain Neapolitan

Midori, meaning green. It works well because of his hair color! Izuku was originally a very shy child, but ever since he gained a Quirk, he has slowly grown more confident and more powerful. With a powerful analytical mind to back up his strength, he has grown into a force to be reckoned with and is one of the strongest students in Class 1-A.

Night: Analysis: You’re a prodigy at analyzing heroes, and can effectively analyze them in real time. This isn’t limited to just Pros, however - you can analyze just about anyone. Choose a player. Learn if they are Vanilla Town. (3 Uses)

Win-Condition: See that there are more Villains than Heroes, or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

Night Four has begun, and will end in 24 hours at 2022-03-18T22:00:00Z. All actions are due 1 hour before EoN.

3 Likes

Catbae has died in the night! They were…

Tsuyu Asui

Hero 3-Shot Motion Detector
A frog-human, Tsuyu has a long, sticky tongue, and is incredible agile. Interestingly enough, she prefers to be called Tsu, and ends most of her sentences with “Kero” (Ribbit).

Like a mutated version of Spider-Man, you have many abilities, such as being able to stick to walls! You’re also very skilled at reconnaissance!

Night: Choose a player. If they are visited by anyone or visit anyone, you will be informed. You will either receive feedback of “There were no actions to or from your target last night.” or “There was at least one action to or from your target last night.” (3 Uses)

Win-Condition: See that no threats to the Heroes remain.

Day 5 begins. Today is MyLo, meaning that all votes are locked. The game will end if it’s impossible for a faction to win.

Day will end in 48 hours, at 2022-03-20T22:00:00Z.

im townlocked gg ez

o7
i wish it was me instead

i had no way of knowing his role due to main mafia investigative likely being neo
and i claimed before him

you arent locktown but it is just cape/gorta so idc atp

@Gorta @Cape90
you have 24 hours to vote each other before i get atlas to do it instead

1 Like

also unless 1 mafia role has gladiate as well as their other abilities then kiiruma is locktown

I mean
There’s no reason to assume anyone has more than 1 ability

there isn’t much reason to assume everyone has only 1 ability though
it wouldnt surprise me if a mafia role if anything had multiple

im kinda considering just turbo’ing
i know it’s usually bad practice but i have been over everything and dont think im reconsidering

All claimed town has one
The only flipped mafia had one
Hopefully that’s just all around

I mean
I’m not gonna stop you

atlas stop being wolfy

Stop having dumb paranoia then