MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

why would you be fine with killing lol if these were your last thoughts on him?

it’s not a terribly strong read

it’s mostly based off of the one interaction and iirc people were bringing up lol’s meta, which I don’t any experience with

I suppose, but I still find your posting style this game to still be quite different to the town games you linked so I struggle to see the point you were making posting the towngames

I see, so would you call Proph town? You have hardly talked about them, I don’t know your opinion there

Okay… so how did you miss that? It was literally in the post you were responding to.

I mean… alright.

gorta asked for them :man_shrugging:

ask him what the point was

iirc proph was just around and I vaguely townleaned him

I focused on the fact that brad was switching his vote off of me
I didn’t pay attention to who

if I wasn’t one of the parties involved then maybe that would’ve been different but I’m narcissistic

gonna run to class, will be on mobile for eod

wait

class is recorded nvm

i feel like wolf zori would be less blatant about pocketing me when i’ve expressed that i think wolves are probably playing exactly to that goal

/vote lol @Host_Account_2

but i also kinda feel like wolf lol would just show up here and throw shit at the wall to try and survive

idk

Alright I’m here, sort of overestimated the ETA.

thats my main hesitation

that plus i believe her when she explained why she was doing it

im going to be honest i havent actually processed a single catbae post all game

Still don’t know what the fuck to do. I would place a vote on a wagon that I felt more confident in flipping wolf, but no actual wagons besides lol.

I might just pull a Hally here and just sit back and let everyone have what they want.

@nightingale why did you townread me here

and what changed to make me go from probably town to top town

kinda worried how quiet the wagons are

There haven’t even been that many wagons this day phase, people aren’t doing shit.

gonna go back to skimming seth’s iso

ping me if anyone votes

1. i dont really remember
    i think it was soe early game vibe reads abt how you were solving the game + interacting in early game

2. with isolde dead probably town was my top town
    also your interacting directly with mi in real time felt good i think

sleeby
head cant thoughts.