MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

i briefly looked at the games they posted and i think they’re probably a villager this game

Official D2 VC

Voted Voter Votes
lol Mistyx, Nightingale, catbae, Arctic 4/7
Mistyx lol 1/7
Squirrel cape 1/7
Wazza Kiiruma 1/7
Nightingale Gorta 1/7
Not Voting Squirrel, Brad, Prophylaxis, Wazza 4

Pinging hosts for new votes and mistakes is appreciated ^^

Day ends in approximately 20 minutes, at 2022-03-11T23:00:00Z

well this is underwhelming

see i only think wolf you is this blatant about pocketing me if it was your objective from the start
and the thing is it may well have been your objective from the start seeing as you townread me for mostly unstated reasons

i legitimately don’t remember them
maybe i could read sod again and try to get them

squirrel uh
no offence but why do you give a shit about reading seth’s iso for a read he had on kiiruma 15 minutes before eod

wait what do you mean by last game?

he’s talking about railgun where he was town, not popcorn

some quick eod thoughts

• lol’s been the focus of most of today and while there’s been some resistance to his wagon, most of it comes from people who i think are potentially town (gorta, brad). so if lol’s a wolf that means that his team are either just shrug accepting it and are letting him go through or he’s town, as the people who are defending lol do not appear to be trying to create counterwagons outside of potentially gorta?

• gut tells me feel like there’s a wolf in mist/night/catbae IE the slots that seem reasonable on the surface but i’d need to really dive deeper and interact with them real-time in order to solve. i never really got to engage with them for most of the day but i will try and fix that

• someone mentioned that there was a game where there was a wolf double voter - what game was that?

@nightingale elaborate

dicey dungeons

mostly cuz wazza (claimed doublevoter) is voting kiiruma

I was debating starting a cfd and kii would be the only real option imo

all the other wagons aren’t really wagons just vanity votes

remember the post i responded to you about “how would you play differently as wolf”
i think its mostly encapsulated in that
mostly macro stuff w/r/t my brad/lol worldviews progressions

1 Like

once again
stolen from me

idk if wolf zori makes this post just to lecture a villager on how to play well as a wolf when it would basically spew cape/kiiru v

@nightingale
do you think this makes prophy a wolf
you never really elaborated on this

bro wtf why did osie approve a mafia doublevoter

i guess i have to re-eval wazza

i do not believe that i have real time interacted with many slots this game, and have mostly been left to my own devices during the evening of my time

do you disagree with this

also, what happened to your brad read

feel like after you honed in on lol your brad read/push kinda went poof which is weird since before lol he was your most confident push?

this is for zori

no
what im saying is after i propose that there are wolves in the people who sound ~reasonable you ended up basically saying the same thing

i was mostly just referring to 2-sided interactins v 1-sided interactions
I don’t think that this in particular does, largely because i don’t know prophy’s meta and the sort of 1-sided interactions are a valid way to interact with the game
idk nyeh

i still think that brad is wolfy and i feel like he hasn’t posted that much noteworthy today
but i also have a kill i want more on the board
so there’s just
not much to talk about on that front for me right now