Final D2 VC

Voted Voter Votes
lol Mistyx, Nightingale, catbae, Arctic 4/7
Mistyx lol 1/7
Squirrel cape 1/7
Wazza Kiiruma 1/7
Nightingale Gorta 1/7
Not Voting Squirrel, Brad, Prophylaxis, Wazza 4

You have 4 minutes to inform hosts of issues with the votecount.

The group looked on in anxiety as the clock ticked down to 00:00:00, signifying the end of their second day. After Jiroā€™s removal from the game in the morning, paranoia and tempers had become to climb, the groupā€™s crazed energy began to grow hectic. Even so, only a few members of the group could find it within them to agree on who was working against them.

ā€œFinally, some action.ā€ Despite his words, Aizawa sounded incredibly bored with the whole process. ā€˜Damn rat knew what he was doing.ā€™ The kids were far too soft, after all. It had taken ages, ages, for them to decide on anyone, and that was after wasting the entire day yesterday.

ā€œAlright, come give me your card.ā€ Dejectedly, the girl trudged up to the front of the stage, handing her card to Shouta, who handed her a black card in return. ā€œYouā€™ve been voted out, and are no longer a part of the training exercise. And, for the rest of youā€¦ā€ He held the girlā€™s original card up high so that the entire group could see.

lol has been voted out! They wereā€¦

Ochaco Uraraka

Vanilla Hero
A bubbly teen with an anti-gravity Quirk. Anything she touches with five fingers loses its weight! However, she canā€™t use it on herself for long periods of time.

You have no abilities except for your voice and your vote.

Win-Condition: See that no threats to the Heroes remain.

Night 2 has begun, and will end tomorrow at 2022-03-12T23:00:00Z.

Abilities lock 1 hour before EoN in order for smooth action processing. Each player only gets 1 exception for this.

1 Like

Less than 1 hour until actions lock.

Sorry for the late start everyone

Another morning rose, and another black card was dealt, taking the place of a green one, and it was certainly surprising who the victim was. ā€œIt makes sense,ā€ one of them mutteredā€¦ ā€œheā€™s easily the strongest of us here.ā€

It didnā€™t seem like any fight had been put up, though. It wasnā€™t like they were physically dueling, at least. Justā€¦ mentally.

Squirrel has died! They wereā€¦

Shoto Todoroki

Hero 2-Shot BG
A young man with a frigid personality. The son of the Number Two Hero, Endeavor, he was intended to be the perfect hero in order to fulfil Endeavorā€™s wishes of surpassing All Might, and has the ability to use both fire and ice thanks to his Quirk, Half Hot, Half Cold.

With a truly heroic spirit, youā€™re willing to set between your friends and danger to ensure that they will survive. However, even though youā€™re strong, youā€™re not quite ready to brave the real world alone.

Night: Frigid Shield - Choose a player and protect them. If they are attacked and would die, you will die instead. (2 Uses)

Win-Condition: See that no threats to the Heroes remain.

With 10 players alive, majority is 6. Day will end in 48 hours, at 2022-03-14T22:00:00Z.

Wazza can not vote today. With 9 voting players, majority has been adjusted to be 5 players.

Massping:

@Gorta
@Prophylaxis
@Wazza
@BradLand
@Nightingale
@Mistyx
@Arctic
@cape90
@catbae
@Kiiruma

/vote Prophylaxis @Host_Account_2

Still want this, think heā€™s been the scummiest by far, done letting myself get pulled around.

Went to check squirrelā€™s iso to see if there was any indicator of a likely protection target, couldnā€™t find one.

Iā€™m assuming the vote theft was a scum action. If someone did that and is town they should be claiming it right away.

i reread over the night and i think that catbae is town

pretty sure (kiiruma/cape/night/mist) contain the wolfteam

iā€™ll be more active tonight

vote cape @Host_Account_2