MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

I don’t really know how you think this because

this is literally classic wolf comment on a town. Another good reason to sleep and not vote you.

And then literally all of Gorta’s posts almost always revolves around this point.

Then Gorta is talking about how he is going to postpone his reads or whatever when it has almost been a whole day since that.

Explain this further

Yes I believe you are wolf

No I don’t believe you are lock wolf

Anyway, you got some partners to antispew, get to work. Or you know, maybe you should, I don’t know, post town material? What’s your opinion on YouButWorse

lmao what?

dude if you want me to be motivated to play the game dont take dumb potshots at me every time you acknowledge my slot

literally every time someone treats me like an outed wolf it makes me want to stop playing to spite them

this is literally helping neither of us

Reason why I hate people who aggressively tunnel in games.

In my RT he voted Squirrel and if you go back and look how it was done, must wouldn’t have done that the same way if they were wolf with Squirrel.

That’s like NAI for him though.

@Wazza
Honestly dude read Cape’s ISO.

How do you think I feel?

Although tbh I’d rather die then any other town member so I regret nothing.

1 Like

Then don’t fucking do it.

For some reason you seem to think calling you sus and saying there is a wolf between you and Cat meant I tunnelled you LOL.

When in actuality, your consistent interaction with me lead into you tunnelling on me because you disliked my opinion.

Now let me make this very clear.
I don’t think your any more town as you are wolf from what you did.
No one should consider anything you damn well did when you interacted with me AI.
If they do, that player needs to realize they are playing FM wrong.

It was NAI, simple and done.

Yes I think you can be Town Brad but I also think there is a chance you can be wolf.
Do I think your part of the most likely wolf team?
Nope.
I think Cat/Cape/YBW takes those spots.
But I think there is still plenty of worlds you can be wolf.

@BradLand

o yea ive been meaning to ask why do u scumread me again

Now Brad are you gonna talk to me normally or are you going to rage tunnel me again?

Thread Presence and Brad Read.

imma be real i dont know what either of those really imply or mean so

Yes I don’t know what I “read” is either.