MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

well

I knew people were referring to isolde as seth

I just didnā€™t realize it was that seth

I feel like this should be ā€œif he talks about someone being town heā€™s being wishy-washyā€

I donā€™t really remember being that pessimistic about other peopleā€™s reads, just expressing doubts on my own

but in general I find it easier for me to look for wolfy things than towny things, so maybe I am subconsciously doing that

that was probably because part of the reason I was looking at cape was because of sethā€™s insistence that cape was scummy, so I was probably a bit biased going in

hey arctic

is it bad that I find this post villagery?

but in all seriousness, I havenā€™t seen your wolfgame and you feel similar to how you did in playerā€™s choice which is part of the reason for my townread

lol

ā€¦lmao? even if he was mostly consensus town I donā€™t get that kill

Brb in like 30 minutes but i wanted to post that so yall have something to runinate on

i have my theories

isolde was super obvious villager
shrug

Well at least I donā€™t have to deal with that shit, thank god.

I end up doing the direct opposite I guess, and find things towny more often than scummy.

idk
i probably wouldnā€™t bother to make that post as a wolf, but itā€™s not something i couldnā€™t make as a wolf

do i
hm

i feel like this reaction is pretty muted seeing as you were still scumreading seth yesterday

do you not at all feel surprised by this?

if the person i spent the entire day screaming at / deathtunneling ended up being the night 1 kill, i would probably become unhinged the next day

2 Likes

/vote BradLand @Host_Account_2
want to go either here or lol today
I think lol and cape are unaligned while lol/brad areā€¦ not that
nya

Because it means I donā€™t have to scream and yell at him and be in a shitty mood the rest of the game.

Iā€™m fucking ashamed of myself every time I explode in games and I basically ruin the game for myself.
I really donā€™t want to harp on it any longer because, again, it goes to me talking about the thing I hate doing in games.

Zori, Iā€™m asking you 1 time, please give me 1 more day/night phase. Iā€™m not asking for much, just wait.

Day 1 was shit for me for numerous reasons, let me reset and let me play the game how I want to play it without being in an awful mood.

1 Like

sure
/vote lol @Host_Account_2

1 Like

Thank you. <3

What did you disagree on?

hello

i plan on being slightly more proactive today than i was yesterday

i donā€™t think w!kiiruma gladiates town seth and then chooses to NK him n1

2 Likes

ā€¦you didnā€™t have to do this anyway?

i donā€™t think your response showed likeā€¦ any concern for the fact that your biggest wolfread/deathtunnel just flipped town. i looked at your posts yesterday and you also didnā€™t seem to back down on this read like, at all. so iā€™m still pretty concerned

the only thing you showed was relief that seth is dead which is probably NAI since you i imagine you didnā€™t want to deal with that as either alignment

i donā€™t think it means anything because seth was already obvious town
itā€™s not like people are going to be like ā€œhmm, seth was town, letā€™s kill kiirumaā€ since most people thought seth was town already and didnā€™t care much to kill kiiruma because of it